PSA: Massive Collection of Club Nintendo NA Rewards Now Available!

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Candy Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Easter Bunny
Feedback
100% (6) +
In the interest of making sure nobody is getting ripped off and mislead into selling codes thinking they're useless now, please be aware that Nintendo just posted a MASSIVE collection of new physical and digital download rewards to Club Nintendo in North America. Check out the collection here before you sell your codes!

Last edited:
Really flipping pissed that I got one of the 3DS game cases like a week ago and I had enough to get those playing cards. Stuck at 390 now.

Where are the EU rewards ;/

But I guess EU CN closes in September I think, so we might get more before then

Last edited:
Does anybody know if download codes ever run out? I might wait a little bit before spending...

Just curious... is the website down for everyone, or does it only allow a few users at a time? Are people actually able to order stuff right now?

Just curious... is the website down for everyone, or does it only allow a few users at a time? Are people actually able to order stuff right now?

I haven't been able to order and I have been trying for the last 9 hours.lol Early on I could view the items that would be available but it would never process my order.

Last edited:
I've taken my available surveys a few times each, but it hasn't let me submit them yet. Decided I am just going to give up for now and wait til later to try again.

It shut down on me when I was trying to order so idk mine went through :/

Was anyone able to get the flipnote studio yet? I checked my "to do" list and it wasn't on there. Nvm it says later this week.

Last edited:
I've taken my available surveys a few times each, but it hasn't let me submit them yet. Decided I am just going to give up for now and wait til later to try again.

Interesting. Every once in awhile, a refresh will actually take me to the rewards page. I don't get much further from there, but that is why I thought that there was some sort of queue system.

Earlier I was able to purchase two physical items. Going through back doors helped some. I have received confirmation emails. Will I remember 5 months from now that I placed an order??? It is shut down for me right now.

Still not working for me :/ I've been checking periodically all day but no luck..

Back