• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[pop-up shoppe] catknead art & icons (paypal, dA points, IGB & ITEMS PRIORITY) 3/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaegiMakoto

dr username holder since 2014
Bells
Switch
5675-0768-6389
Tasty Cake
Cake
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (56) +
[pop-up shoppe] catknead art & icons (paypal, dA points, IGB & ITEMS PRIORITY) 3/5

Hello! It's been a few years since I've posted on TBT, but in light of the beautiful new Animal Crossing game Nintendo has blessed us with, I'm hopping back on and looking to take a few cute chibi icon commissions in exchange for in-game bells & items!!! I'll accept five slots for now so I don't overwhelm myself, but I'll open more afterwards !!!! Forgive the lack of decoration and formatting, lets just keep things short and simple!

My terms of service is here, and my art examples are over here on my twitter & my deviantart.

There's no order form, just gimme your offer & a ref and if i accept it, I'll hop right to it and then send you the completed art !!!! Thank you so much !!!
uwu

1. Allainah // completed, awaiting payment
2. Xenoblade // completed, awaiting payment

3/5 slots are currently open :3

completed icons
1.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg

mayor.jpg
!

Last edited:
oh my gosh i would love an icon of my character!
these are the refs x x

I could offer 250k IGB, and i also have a lot of cute furniture I could order you like a pink cat tower, pink cute bed, and pink flower wallpaper.

lmk! and ty for considering ^^

Heck yeah I'll do an icon for you. Are those moles under her eyes & the bandage pack? :0 !!!

Heck yeah I'll do an icon for you. Are those moles under her eyes & the bandage pack? :0 !!!

i gave her little black egirl hearts under the eyes LOL and yes its the bandage pack ! let me know when you want to trade and also you can look at my catalog here and let me know which items you want on top of what i already offered ^^ clicky here

i gave her little black egirl hearts under the eyes LOL and yes its the bandage pack ! let me know when you want to trade and also you can look at my catalog here and let me know which items you want on top of what i already offered ^^ clicky here
For items, these are the few I picked!
Fortune Cookie Cart
Automatic washer
Bathroom towel rack
Cat grass (pink)
Cat tower (pink)
Kitty Litter Box
Kotatsu
Pet bed
Pet food bowl
White delicate-blooms wall!!!

If you'd want to trade first or after, pls let me know, thank you!

For items, these are the few I picked!
Fortune Cookie Cart
Automatic washer
Bathroom towel rack
Cat grass (pink)
Cat tower (pink)
Kitty Litter Box
Kotatsu
Pet bed
Pet food bowl
White delicate-blooms wall!!!

If you'd want to trade first or after, pls let me know, thank you!

we can trade after if that's fine because i have to order the items ^^ i'll msg you when

Would you accept Nook Tickets or hybrids as payment for a commission?

i can offer 3 nook tickets for one if you still have a slot available o-o? pls

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you do i'll leave my refs here just in-case!
clicky

Last edited:
UR ART IS MAD CUTE.. are u only doing villagers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back