• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Poll: How early or late do you wake up in the morning?

How early or late do you wake up in the morning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whether I have school or not I pretty much always wake up between 6-8am. It's like my body has an internal alarm clock because I usually can't sleep in even when I want to lol.

on school days i have to wake up at 6:30 am unfortunately because i live kind of far from my school and i go to sleep at 10:00 pm. on weekends i wake up at 8:30 or 9:00 and go to sleep at 10:30 or 11:00 pm.

my sleep schedule seriously varies throughout the week - on uni days i usually try to wake up between 7-9 depending on when my first lecture is, although sometimes i wake up a bit later if i've stayed up and want to get enough sleep. equally, if i've gone out the night before i won't wake up until midday-ish, or sometimes i wake up super early for morning training.
in an ideal world, though, i would always be waking up between 7-9ish because i like being able to take the mornings slow and still be ready to go at a decent time of day. just at the moment it's hard for me to balance having the early start that i want and actually getting enough sleep to function lol

I have to be to work by 6, so when I'm working I usually wake up at 4:45. On my days off I'll typically wake up anywhere from 7 to 8.

I usually wake up around 10:30-11am. Anything before 10am is too early for me! Luckily my workplace was more than willing to work with me so I no longer get scheduled for anything earlier than 2pm unless it's a holiday with shortened store hours, so it's rare than I have to deal with waking up early.

My alarm goes off at 6:30 on the dot every day, but I'm usually awake before then. It's easy to wake up early when you just never sleep in general!

Bedtime generally varies based on my mood, so it can be anywhere from 10 PM to one minute before I have to get up.

I haven't voted because for some reason my schedule changes to just about anything. I might be up all night or I might be sleeping at a "normal" time. Sometimes I will even wake up at night. It's unpredictable. Most people have work, school, or something else requiring them to get up at a normal time, but I don't have any of that and it might be why I'm like this.

If I can I'd wake up at like 12pm so I can stay up aaaaaall night, I probably won't go to bed till 4am. I find it easy to stay awake at night and struggle to function when I have to wake up early, esp now as an adult.

But most of society doesn't function like that. My 'normal' time to wake up is 10am, but some days I've been waking up at 11 due to my messed up sleep schedule and me staying up till 3am.

I wake up at 7:45am for work everyday but on weekends I'll always sleep in between 10-11. If I sleep til noon or later I just feel yucky since I wasted the day.

in normal circumstances, i'm usually up by 9am. that being said i picked 10am-12pm on the poll because my insomnia has been horrific lately and i'm lucky if i can sleep before sunrise. literally typing this rn at 11am having not slept for over 24 hours LOL

i start work at 8:30am so i wake up at about 8:29am. funnily enough i usually actually end up waking earlier on the weekend, i guess this is me getting old because a few years ago i could easily get up at 4pm

I normally wake up around 9am, though I try to wake up earlier at about 7am if I have a lot of tasks to accomplish during the day.

work starts at 8. i set my alarms to 6:30, but usually first get up at around 7. i'm out of the door somewhere between 7:15 and 7:30.

i usually go to bed somewhere between 9-11pm, but first fall asleep at around an hour or so later.

6.30-7 am, depends on where I need to be for work.

On weekend it varies then I usually sleep as much as I can.

Anywhere from 6-9am depending on the day. Same for weekdays and weekends alike. I can't seem to change the sleep schedule no matter what.

I'm like rebecca black in Friday

Seven a.m., waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs to work

I'm a bit of an early bird, straggling between early and normal. These days I tend to wake up from 6:30 am (work days) to 8 am (weekends). But this morning I did wake up around 7 to 7:30 am.

If I'm working, my alarm goes off at 6am and I hit 'snooze' for 30 minutes.

If I have the day off, I'll usually wake up, but then roll back over for a while, unless I have an appointment somewhere.

Back