• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How early or late do you go to bed at night?

How early or late do you go to bed at night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
10pm earliest, 1am latest. Usually I'm not up doing stuff at 1am though, just laying in bed reading or browsing on my phone.

I go to bed between 5:30 to 6 a.m. due to my delayed sleep phase disorder. I would rather have a normal sleeping schedule but my body doesn't work that way.

Last edited:
Usually I go to bed between 10-11:30. Sometimes around 9:30 if I have to be up at 4:30 for work.

it varies from night to night for me. some nights, i’m so tired that i end up going to bed around 8pm-9pm. other nights, i have trouble getting to sleep, and don’t end up getting to bed until 2am-5am. the latter thankfully doesn’t happen super often. generally i try to get to bed anywhere between 10pm-1am. i don’t try to have a set bedtime for myself, but i do prefer to be asleep before 3am at the latest, especially during the week when i have to get up in the morning for school.

My sleeping schedule changes almost weekly, so anywhere between 8-11pm depending on how tired I am. Rarely I get to sleep after 12am. I do start work at 7am though and like to get at least 8 hours sleep haha

Anywhere from 10pm to midnight if I'm working, or 2am, with 3am being the absolute latest if I'm not working.

I feel like lately, I have to take a nap I think he middle of the day, and then at night I don’t feel like sleeping at all. I’ve been having to force myself to go to sleep around 1-2 AM. If I don’t force myself, I can be up until 4-5 AM.

Pretty early, somewhere between 7pm and 8:30pm. Just today when someone found out how early I sleep they said I'm getting old and was too young to have this kinda sleeping schedule 🙃

generally 10pm average I head to bed, especially if it’s work the next day, but don’t usually manage to fall asleep till much later

Hmm at the moment I've been going to bed at about 1am? Some nights I'll go a bit earlier though and occasionally I'll stay up way too late (about 2-4am). I have an irregular daily schedule though.

Depends on how I feel, so anywhere between 9pm-3am 😩

usually anywhere between 12 am - 2 am, not good. I’m trying to get my sleeping habits in order where I try to go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier. I want to aim to be in bed by at least 10 pm.

So many night owls!! I go to sleep around 10-11pm because I have to wake up by 5am for work. My schedule recently changed too so I wake up even earlier now because of it

9-10pm which is considered early by the poll but I don’t consider that early at all.

Back