• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon

I'm looking forward to this installment. I will probably choose Totodile with a Charmander partner and will try to recruit a Noibat asap.

here's the e3 fact sheet, it doens't rly give anything new tho

09-w5GkAVO.png

damn u knew the developer b4 it was annoucned and the press contact?? ur good

LOL didn't know that part, I meant the info about the game in general

I would have to have psychic powers to have known the developer and press contract

From Serebii:

"Another livestream has been announced. On July 10th 20:00 JST through to July 11th 20:00 JST, there will be a 24 hour livestream showcasing past Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon titles. This is mostly focused on Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, but it is also said to feature some content for the upcoming title, Pok?mon Super Mystery Dungeon. We'll bring details of this game from the stream as they come"

I saw screenshots/videos of it I think from E3? I heard you could choose just about any starter. right? It sounds cool. My first dungeonn was Gates of Infinity and I loveeeed that one so much. :) I liked how it showed a different view of pokemon and found it enjoyable.

I like how the quiz exists, but you can opt to choose your starter and partner, if you want. Nice compromise on Intelligent Soft's part.

From serebii;

"A load of new information and screenshots have been released about Pok?mon Super Mystery Dungeon. Information is currently being translated but we have added the new screenshots to our pre-release screenshot gallery which can be found by clicking the link.
Connection Orbs have replaced the previous Discussion Board. As you make friends, you can do requests. This is seen with the web of Pok?mon seen during previous trailers.
You can use the Magic Lamp item to summon Hoopa into a dungeon. It can be either form and can call in various Legendary Pok?mon as assistants
"

From the character descriptions deerling is basically virizion from gti.

I'm looking forward to this. I haven't played gates to infinity but played blue rescue team explorers of time and sky

Nintendo Everyting posted some stuff and Serebii updated;

"– Connection Orbs have replaced the previous Discussion Board
– As you make friends, you can do requests
– This is seen with the web of Pok?mon seen during previous trailers
– You can even find Legendary Pok?mon through this
– When you have completed a task for a Pok?mon, it opens up paths for more tasks, and more and more and so forth
– You can use the Magic Lamp item to summon Hoopa into a dungeon
– It can be either form and can call in various Legendary Pok?mon as assistants
– Pancham and Shelmet are bullies at a local Pok?mon school, often picking on Goomy
– Deerling is popular among the class, but is very blunt
– Espurr is an intelligent student at the school
– Simipour is the principal of the school in the town and seems to understand the children
– Watchog is the vice principal
– Audino is the doctor who heals you, is often serious but ends things in a joke and Farfetch’d is a serious teacher
"

"07:30: Some character details have been revealed, too. As revealed at the Treehouse Live event at E3, Pancham and Shelmet are bullies at a local Pok?mon school, often picking on Goomy. Deerling is popular among the class, but is very blunt. Espurr is an intelligent student at the school. Simipour is the principal of the school in the town and seems to understand the children. Watchog is the vice principal. Audino is the doctor who heals you, is often serious but ends things in a joke and Farfetch'd is a serious teacher."

Woah, this game looks to be great. Certainly seems to be much better than Gates to Infinity and looks to be more similar to the older games. I'm most excited about the fact all Pokemon are in this one. I can't decide on my starter and partner though, there are so many options. ;-;

I'm sad it gets a 2016 release date in Europe. Once again we have been shafted in terms of release dates. </3

Coro Coro is starting to leak and there is some new info. It hasn't been translated yet but I'll post when it does, but here are the iamges

corocoro9152.jpg
corocoro9153.jpg

"Edit @ 06:15: Mega Evolutions are capable of breaking through the Dungeon walls. There are new items called Lapis and Ringle. The Ringle is a hold item which has Lapis put into it. Lapis can only be found in dungeons and disappear when you leave the dungeon. An example is the Power Up Lapis which increases your Pok?mon's strength and Protect Up reduces damage received and Barrage Protect protects you from multiple hits in a turn
"

Last edited:
more stuff, but its basically an extension from coro coro

More Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon details, tons of screenshots
Posted under 3DS, News, Screenshots
August 12, 2015 by Brian (@NE_Brian)
pokemon-54

New details about Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon are now available, in addition to a bunch of screenshots. All of the latest content has been rounded up below.

– You can send out mail to be rescued if you fall in a dungeon
– There are multiple villages as a base across multiple continents that you use Lapras to navigate between
– This includes Gentle Town and Waiwai Town on the Water Continent
– Hawlucha runs a shop where you can teach your Pokemon moves and now even change their ability
– Kangaskhan runs a Pok?mon Cafe in Waiwai Town and will give you thank you presents when you help Pokemon out
– Klefki will open Treasure Chests for you and as with Gates to Infinity, Cofagrigus will buy Gold bars you find in dungeons from you
– Meowth has a special theater where you enter a dungeon with special rules
– These dungeons are difficult to complete but a video of your completion of it can be uploaded to the Internet
– Like the previous game, there’s a special Jukebox where you can listen to all the game’s music, with the music you find increasing over time
– You can play the music with your headphones while the 3DS is in Sleep Mode

screenshots here: http://nintendoeverything.com/more-pokemon-super-mystery-dungeon-details-tons-of-screenshots/

Back