• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Side Pokemon games: Pokepark 1/2??

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Has anyone else played Pokepark :3

I think its an extremly underrated Pokemon Game! I think its one of those games that looks really odd at first glance, but is really good once ypu play it!

Granted as your playing as a Pokemon in it, and not a person. So I heard alot of people didn't like it for that reason, (Though people like Mystery dungeon so idk why people didnt like being a pokemon) but I think the game play, and soundtrack is amazing.

I mean you run around trying to befriend Pokemon who have been tainted/hypnotized. Play games with them to have them join you. You gotta go to a creepy area with creepy circus music.

I think the sound track really is a star in the game. The touch of the loading screen music going from cheerful if something good is gonna happen to creepy if its something bad is a tiny touch that I really liked.

Anyone else play it? What were your thoughts and opinions.

Last edited:
I've only played the first one. I do have the second one, and it's even been opened, but something must have distracted me from playing it (not a difficult task tbh) and I never got around to it.

I only remember a little bit about the game, but I do remember it being heaps of fun. Strongest memories about it include the creepy area and the very beginning of the game. I really should whip out the Wii and play the sequel soon.

I think I played it once on the Wii. I could never get into it. I am very particular about the games I like and this isn’t one of them. I prefer mainline Pokémon and the Mystery Dungeon games.

YES POKEPARK!!!! I played both, but Pokepark 2 is my favorite!!! I LOVED playing as Oshawoot and being able to explore the whole world and interact with the pokemon. I remember that even though I was done with the game, I would keep playing it and I would roleplay in the game, pretending that oshawott was speaking to the camera and stuff.
Definitely a childhood favorite of mine and I genuinely hope that a third one comes out.

I started playing the first one but never got around to finishing. I’m not the best at it. I once tried to befriend scyther and iirc you have to battle him but I couldn’t win so I just tried to run away from the battle (or maybe I just decided to taunt him. so he started attacking me from behind and it was lowkey terrifying but also hilarious, my dad watched and we always laugh about it XD

Back