Pokémon Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon

It also revealed that the quiz won't be returning. :(

Who cares about the quiz. It was a nice touch, but everyone I knew would just reset or use w guide to get their fav pokemon.

If you want the quiz so much, just do one online to chose your starter. I'm sure there's an online one for the PMD starters somewhere

Really, because most of my friends would play with wgat they got in the quiz. They also said that, in GTI, they had trouble getting into tge story because ot just felt like a main series game, since you got to pick your 'starter'

Really, because most of my friends would play with wgat they got in the quiz. They also said that, in GTI, they had trouble getting into tge story because ot just felt like a main series game, since you got to pick your 'starter'

If your friends think Gates to Infinity felt like a main series game just because you got to pick your starter then I'd tell them to check their definition of main series...
Oh yeah I totally remember battling gym leaders, the E4, catching shiny pokemon, breeding, battling my rival, battling the evil team, and meeting the professor in Gates to Infinity!!!

If your friends think Gates to Infinity felt like a main series game just because you got to pick your starter then I'd tell them to check their definition of main series...
Oh yeah I totally remember battling gym leaders, the E4, catching shiny pokemon, breeding, battling my rival, battling the evil team, and meeting the professor in Gates to Infinity!!!

I think what they meant is that they felt like an outside force looking into the story of the game, while in the first 2 games they fel more 'into' the story.

Who cares about the quiz. It was a nice touch, but everyone I knew would just reset or use w guide to get their fav pokemon.

If you want the quiz so much, just do one online to chose your starter. I'm sure there's an online one for the PMD starters somewhere
Thats what I did. I even lied about my gender in Blue rescue team just to get eevee/skitty

Hunger system or riot
And from the looks of the trailer, seems like a poopton of legendaries are included, which would suggest lots of bigass bossfights, which, again, GTI was horribly lacking imo. Blue/Red did it so phenomenally well at some points, like how you have to face all the legendary birds and so on so forth.
Also yespls, more story and more chances to grind during it. It's no fun if the point of no return occurs at like the first fifth of the game. don't you forget postgame you

Hunger system or riot
And from the looks of the trailer, seems like a poopton of legendaries are included, which would suggest lots of bigass bossfights, which, again, GTI was horribly lacking imo. Blue/Red did it so phenomenally well at some points, like how you have to face all the legendary birds and so on so forth.
Also yespls, more story and more chances to grind during it. It's no fun if the point of no return occurs at like the first fifth of the game. don't you forget postgame you

All 720 Pokemon are available in the game so that means all Legendaries. I'm so excited :3

Wait, is that theme included in the game? That's one of my favorite pieces of music from Pokemon as a whole, the battle was so epic. I remember crying when I first beat it. :')

the thing i was most concerned about was if it would have all the pokemon and it does so def buying!

I'm not gonna lie... I'm a bit upset that this doesn't follow the traditional quiz formula of the previous PMD games and of the choice of starters, but at least it looks okay. One thing I noticed iin particular in the tralior is that there are a LOT of legandaries included, and they all seem dialoged. If I remeber corectly, kn time/darkness/sky included all the legandaries, but you had to recruit them at the end of certain dugeons, and ofred almost no story to it. These seem to have a connection to a plotline of some sort at least. I'm curious to see if the series redeems itself.

I can think of one thing that'll make this instantly superior to Gates to Infinity. Genders.

Seriously. Why did they remove gender options in Gates to Infinity? Did they just assume only boys/men play Pokemon?

The Nintendo Direct Micro confirms that you are still a human transformed into a Pokemon, and the circle are the starter Pokemon

Maybe it's a dream still?

And the plot is KINDA convoluted?

Like still about trying to save the planet from a group of Pokemon who want to put the planet closer to the moon for the sole purpose of trying to give the planet's energy to the moon so they can build a giant weapon on the moon that's powered by Key Stones (which they're also taking from every single Pokemon who can Mega Evolve) so they can fire it at the sun to combine the Key Stone power and the energy to make their own Egopolis planet?

Or some Pokemon (Altaria, Lopunny, Audino) who act as Hate-Leaching Sirens?

Or even a time travel plot?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thats what I did. I even lied about my gender in Blue rescue team just to get eevee/skitty

You're a GUY!?

Hey guys, I have some news. That trailer, if you put it in English captions, says:

"Before you start the same store, I posed some questions. By the answer, it determines the hero and the Pokemon of its partners."

QUIZ CONFIRMED! That wheel of Pokemon spins until you get the Pokemon that the quiz says you receive. I need to buy this as soon as it's out.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have some news. That trailer, if you put it in English captions, says:

"Before you start the same store, I posed some questions. By the answer, it determines the hero and the Pokemon of its partners."

QUIZ CONFIRMED! That wheel of Pokemon spins until you get the Pokemon that the quiz says you receive. I need to buy this as soon as it's out.

YES, YES. ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY YES. THANK GOD THE QUIZ IS BACK.

...and this is why I lol at the people who were flipping out at the quiz not being in the game. It was never confirmed nor deconfirmed it would be in the game up until this point. The only thing we got was a circle of the playable character, and people assumed it meant you could pick them, and there'd be no quiz.

Oh how I love people jumping to conclusions and ultimately making them look like idiots :p

mega evolution has been confirmed

CHUYGAfVAAA9V_v.jpg

Back