• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon 😖Pokemon other people dont find cute, but you do?🥰

--Snorlax was always my favorite as a child. (Makes me wonder why I love soft bellies now....:love:)

--Psyduck omg

--Gothita

--Tangela (reminds me of me being little and walking around with bedhead)

--Phantump (creepy, but cute)

--Smoochum

--It's kinda gross how Gloom drools, but it's also cute and endearing in a way.

--Clamperl (People find this one cute, right? I guess I don't hear about it enough.)

--Misdreavus

--Gengar

--Sandygast (Idk why...it looks like something a little kid would make at the beach, so it's kind of nostalgic?)

--Mr. Mime (I loved clowns as a kid, so maybe that's why?)

--Natu

my favorite is sableye :)
i think it is such a cute pokémon but it also reminds me of all those times it helped me win in pokémon shuffle… definitely the strongest one i have

Polemon I find cute are the Magnemite line, Steelix (normal and Mega Steelix), Qwilfish, Mudkip line, Solrock, Banette (normal and mega), Ambipom, Trubbish, Garbodor, Alolan Grimer, Alolan Muk,

Last edited:
I agree that all Pokemon are cute, and many people may even agree with me when I say that Kabuto is one of those Pokemon! At first, I saw him and wasn't really a fan, because I wasn't a fan of his evolution, Kabutops. However, I got the little Burger King toy of Kabuto when I was a kid, I thought it was so adorable! Even though some people at the time didn't exactly think he was one of the "cute" ones, such as Pikachu or Jigglypuff, I believed he was! Look at him!!!

cubchoo is one of my favourites!! look at them 😭

IMG_5822.png

Some of my favorites that I don't see much love for online:

1705603261007.png
Golbat! BIG MOUTH

1705603350572.png
Ampharos! My favorite Pokemon of all time. I don't think this one is UNpopular but I rarely see it mentioned.

1705603393761.png
Quagsire! 2nd favorite little buddy.

1705603459263.png
Swinub! So round, I LOVE this little guy. The whole evolutionary line is exemplary.

1705603529525.png
Flygon gets a lot of well-deserved love, but Trapinch is a star too.

1705603564278.png
Whiscash! Delightful vacant eyes + Mystery Dungeon nostalgia.

1705603626859.png
Hippopotas! I love hippos in real life so this one is a winner.

1705603682353.png
Stoutland is one of the most majestic Pokemon of all time; her mustache brings me life.

1705603762499.png
Chandelure is the best object Pokemon.

1705603789634.png
Heatmor! This might be the only truly unpopular Pokemon I've listed. I love anteaters so I am loyal to him.

1705603851333.png
Heliolisk is one of the greatest lizards of all time.

1705603925776.png
Look at her! Centiskorch is perfectly designed.

1705604038912.png
Shroodle! I am a sucker for noses.

i love almost all of the bats. i don’t think i’ve ever seen anyone talk about them outside of competitive gameplay. but i also think that rattata is adorable! i’ve only seen hate for the poor guy, but he’s so cute to me. couldn’t bring myself to evolve my rattata in eevee (i do not think the evolution is cute) so i have a level 60 rattata with me still lol
IMG_5602.jpeg

I think galaran meowth is cute. A moderator on a VA’s discord though had reacted when I said that, something like there is nothing cute about it. Came out a bit passive aggressive too. It isn’t my first pick for cute Pokemon, but I still think it is cute. To me there are some Pokemon i think are ugly, but if someone else finds them cute, that is great 🙂. just like with AC villagers, my mind can change as I play the game or see fan art.

Espurr, I never understood why all the memes of it being "creepy" or "haunted" took off so fast, it makes me a bit sad

Gastrodon and Shellos are my favorites, idk why but I just like the funny slugs c: (I do prefer East Sea, the blue ones. But both are good!)
slugggg.jpg

Sigilyph, Unown, and other little guys like em :>
Unown are so stinking CUTE! I loved finding them in Legends Arceus :3

Mr. Mime and Phione come to mind. It seems most of the fanbase is to annoyed by Phione to appreciate it :^(

I agree that all Pokemon are cute, and many people may even agree with me when I say that Kabuto is one of those Pokemon! At first, I saw him and wasn't really a fan, because I wasn't a fan of his evolution, Kabutops. However, I got the little Burger King toy of Kabuto when I was a kid, I thought it was so adorable! Even though some people at the time didn't exactly think he was one of the "cute" ones, such as Pikachu or Jigglypuff, I believed he was! Look at him!!!
I think kabutops is cute ‘cause of his tiny lil mouth hehe

IMG_1028.jpeg

He’s all serious but when he opens it he’s just >:D

Unown are so stinking CUTE! I loved finding them in Legends Arceus :3

Mr. Mime and Phione come to mind. It seems most of the fanbase is to annoyed by Phione to appreciate it :^(

I think kabutops is cute ‘cause of his tiny lil mouth hehe

View attachment 532389
He’s all serious but when he opens it he’s just >:D
I was today years old when I found out Kabutops' mouth looks like that HAHAHAHAH he IS cute!!!

I feel like people really sleep on Zeraora. It’s one of the most hated mythical mons and people don’t seem to like it much in general (it didn’t even return for Scarlet and Violet) but it’s my favourite. Such a good kitty! I sadly missed out on all events to get one but am happy for the people who got them ^_^

I agree that Koffing is super cute. He's probably not intended to be cute, but he really is. I mean, his expression is adorable! <3

Time for a cute update!

Hydrapple!
I think that Hydrapple is cuter than it is cool. Its silly design sort of belies its power, which I think is pretty neat.

A few other mons didn't mentioned before:

Trubbish
download.jpeg

Not Garbodor...just Trubbish. I thought Trubbish's design was pretty neat despite it being the posterchild of Gen5's "terrible" designs.

Joltik
1707912276026.png

Another Gen5 mon, I loved Joltik when I first saw it. Some people don't like Bugs (maybe because the one irl are worse?) but Joltik and even Galvantula are pretty cute by my standards.

Dewpider and Araquanid

1707912559090.png

One of my favourite Gen7 Bug mons. I fell in love with its design right away (and def its ability Water Bubble). Many don't find it cute but I do.

Last edited:
Back