• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon 😖Pokemon other people dont find cute, but you do?🥰

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Im gonna be honest, all Pokemon are cute:

Theres Eevee, Cleffa, Charmander, Budew, Deerling, which lots of people find cute.

-But theres also me who finds Trubish, and its evolved form adorable, even though he's just a bag of trash. They're precious bags of trash.

-I also find Klink adorable from playing with him on Sword. How he connects, reconnects when he's playing, and spins

-I think Seviper is the most precious Pokemon ever. He makes the cutest noise in the show, and their so colorful.
e62a529e-801d-437f-85a3-66495fde4644.png

-I love Koffing and Weezing, I've never had a Koffing ever sadly. I fell in love with him in the show. As well as Ekans, and Arboc.

-In general all poison Pokemon are adorable, I love them. I hope I get to raise them all. But poison Pokemon are also suuper underated.
---
So what about you? Any pokemon you think are cute, but others tend to not?

Edit: gonna add in Foongus and her evolved foarm (mine is a lady) I wasnt sure about them at first in black, but their both so precious. I love the evolved form's expresion. Plus he was an absolute beast in black lol.

Last edited:
Oh my. I have a very, very long list. My definition of cute may also be subjectively different than what many often consider "cute" like the Eeveelutions. To shorten it Im only mentioning 5.

1. Honedge line - My favourite Pokémon line in the whole franchise. Yes, its pretty biased and yes I'm not ashamed about it. Isn't it cute that a ghost sword evolves into dual swords and finally into a sword and shield combo?

2. Porygon line - After being practically erased from the anime, the Porygon line found itself with not a lot of exposure. Not only that, to evolve Porygon to its final form is one of the most excruciating tasks and involves trading with someone that is fully trusted (like yourself if you have two consoles). Playing with Porygon's line in Legends has helped me recognize an eerie cuteness, different sort of cuteness that isnt the mainstream sort of cuteness.

3. Greninja - Yes, I know that Greninja is very popular. However, some think that having a tongue scarf is disgusting. I find it very cute. I miss my ninja frog very much.

4. Ursaluna - Some may think that Ursaring didn't need to evolve. I for one welcome the lovable, treasure-finding dancing bear that I've come to love in Legends. Its so cute when he dances.

5. Hisuian Lilligant - I actually think that the Hisuian form is cuter than the normal one. After using her ingame for so many times, she has a cuter charm than vanilla Lilligant, who has more lady-like characteristics.

Stunfisk, both versions. I love his lil lips. I also think Galarian Farfetch'd and Sirfetch'd are incredibly cute, I just like the idea of knight ducks, lol. But mainly, I think the beta form of Girafarig is one of the cutest Pokemon out there, I love the one we got, but the beta, man...
View attachment 429923
Wow, I wish they stuck to that design too. He looks so cool! I love Girafarig
Post automatically merged:

Tentacruel. Visually it is one of my favourite Pokémon and I'd love a tattoo of it.
Hes an adorable jelly! That would be one awesome tattoo ♡

Yay I love this Thread CylieDanny!
Ok to start this off, if I have to mention a pokemon that I think is cute but nobody else does it's Greninja, I only know 3 other people besides me who think Greninja is adorable! People are mean and say he can't be cute because he's supposed to be a "cool" pokemon like Charizard or something... and people think Greninja's tongue scarf is gross but that's my favorite part about Greninja 😭
In the anime Ash's Greninja saved Ash's life once from falling off a cliff by rescuing him with his long tongue and he had such a big smile, like how can you not love this face? Also Greninja has given his trainer Ash, a loving hug before in the anime, seriously I don't understand how you can say Greninja CAN'T be cute. Sorry I know this is underrated cute pokemon thread and I know Greninja is considered overrated but Greninja is one of the Pokemon I think is cute that nobody else does.
My sister absolutely adores Greninja, I think he's got a really cool design

Oh my. I have a very, very long list. My definition of cute may also be subjectively different than what many often consider "cute" like the Eeveelutions. To shorten it Im only mentioning 5.

1. Honedge line - My favourite Pokémon line in the whole franchise. Yes, its pretty biased and yes I'm not ashamed about it. Isn't it cute that a ghost sword evolves into dual swords and finally into a sword and shield combo?

2. Porygon line - After being practically erased from the anime, the Porygon line found itself with not a lot of exposure. Not only that, to evolve Porygon to its final form is one of the most excruciating tasks and involves trading with someone that is fully trusted (like yourself if you have two consoles). Playing with Porygon's line in Legends has helped me recognize an eerie cuteness, different sort of cuteness that isnt the mainstream sort of cuteness.

3. Greninja - Yes, I know that Greninja is very popular. However, some think that having a tongue scarf is disgusting. I find it very cute. I miss my ninja frog very much.

4. Ursaluna - Some may think that Ursaring didn't need to evolve. I for one welcome the lovable, treasure-finding dancing bear that I've come to love in Legends. Its so cute when he dances.

5. Hisuian Lilligant - I actually think that the Hisuian form is cuter than the normal one. After using her ingame for so many times, she has a cuter charm than vanilla Lilligant, who has more lady-like characteristics.
Wow I completely forgot Porygon! I love them so much, their line up is absolutly adorable. My friend isn't a fan, so they gave me their Porygon lol

I really like honedge, I tjink he's got a really cute design, and love how he grows from sword, to dual, to a sword and shield combo

Last edited:
Galarian Meowth!

I had no spoilers for swsh whatsoever, I wanted to go in blind. So when I stumbled upon him in the field he was instantly my baby. I think they’re adorable! Though my friends think he’s creepy 😅

Perrserker. Idk how un/popular it is, but after getting one in PoGo recently I love it.

Porygon-Z like probably everyone else but yes. Especially shiny.

Vileplume because..I like rafflesia flowers.

Alolan Muk. How can you not love a rainbow one?

Huntail... I love reading about odd animals from all branches and this is just very cool stuff.

Probopass. I MEAN ITS MR MUSTACHE, come on 😄

Lickilicky. I mean yes.

Basically any Galarian forms tbh.

Again I dunno how un/popular these are really are and I don't really participate in fandoms..but yeah just a few more odd ones I love.

I agree with Trubish! He is just a baby trying his best :)
I LOVE SNUBBUL which is probably not that unpopular.
Gloom is very nice! I like Oddish better but Gloom still has charm! He looks like he broke into a Donut factory and still has cream on his face...

@CylieDanny Seviper, Ekans and Arbok are some of my favorites, too! I love the poison type in general and I especially love snakes. I actually think Trubbish is pretty adorable, too ☺️

I've always loved Bidoof and Bibarel and found them so cute! Legends Arceus made me adore them even more, especially Bidoof. When Bidoof approaches you, you can see that mon has some BALLS (literally look at his rump!) it's Bidoof's cutest feature. I can't help but stop and spend some time with one in the overworld, as they generally approach you all friendly and curious of life 🥰

Here are some other unpopular Pokemon that I find really cute and why:
  • Paras and Parasect - I love their mushroom design and the inspiration behind them.
  • Zubat, Golbat and Crobat - I really love bats and they can be really good in battle, you'd be surprised.
  • Poochyena and Mightyena - they snarl and bite but I think they're both cool AND cute
  • Sableye - when it smiles it reminds me of Stitch from Lilo and Stitch, and it has an actual cool mega evolution
  • Gulpin and Swalot - they are just so awesome
  • Tropius - I love this flying banana palm tree dinosaur!
  • Stunky and Skuntank - they make me ridiculously happy
  • Croagunk and Toxicroak - frogs also make me ridiculously happy
  • Oshawott - people made fun of its design back when it was first introduced but I love Oshawott to bits and pieces 💗💗💗
  • Woobat and Swoobat - THEY STOLE MY HEART! 😍
  • Seismitoad - big mean-looking frog that can punch through boulders YAY!!!
  • Axew and Fraxure - om nom nom! dinosaur-like mons are the best!
  • Diggersby - awesome design and I love its normal/ground dual typing! It's immune to electric-type and ghost-type attacks
  • Pumpkaboo - it's very round and cute
  • Tyrunt and Tyrantrum - I think I mentioned how much I think dinosaurs rock
  • Yungoos - NOM NOM with those big teeth, such a simple design yet super cute in my eyes!
  • Pyukumuku - love its name and design so much
  • Skwovet and Greedent - *munch munch crunch crunch* they are so sinfully adorable
I gravitate towards grass types and poison types a lot because so many of their designs are really cool and interesting, but I also like water types, electric types, bug types and dark types such as Houndoom, Heracross, Scolipede, Appletun and Boltund, and a bunch of other Pokemon, too.

@CylieDanny Seviper, Ekans and Arbok are some of my favorites, too! I love the poison type in general and I especially love snakes. I actually think Trubbish is pretty adorable, too ☺️

I've always loved Bidoof and Bibarel and found them so cute! Legends Arceus made me adore them even more, especially Bidoof. When Bidoof approaches you, you can see that mon has some BALLS (literally look at his rump!) it's Bidoof's cutest feature. I can't help but stop and spend some time with one in the overworld, as they generally approach you all friendly and curious of life 🥰

• Paras and Parasect - I love their mushroom design and the inspiration behind them.
  • Zubat, Golbat and Crobat - I really love bats and they can be really good in battle, you'd be surprised.
  • Poochyena and Mightyena - they snarl and bite but I think they're both cool AND cute
  • Sableye - when it smiles it reminds me of Stitch from Lilo and Stitch, and it has an actual cool mega evolution
  • Oshawott - people made fun of its design back when it was first introduced but I love Oshawott to bits and pieces 💗💗💗
  • Diggersby - awesome design and I love its normal/ground dual typing! It's immune to electric-type and ghost-type attacks
  • Yungoos - NOM NOM with those big teeth, such a simple design yet super cute in my eyes!
  • Skwovet and Greedent - *munch munch crunch crunch* they are so sinfully adorable
I gravitate towards grass types and poison types a lot because so many of their designs are really cool and interesting, but I also like water types, electric types, bug types and dark types such as Houndoom, Heracross, Scolipede, Appletun and Boltund, and a bunch of other Pokemon, too.

Bidoof in Legends are unbearably adorable. 💖 I just want to catch them all and have a team of all bidoof!

Agree on especially Skuntank, especilly its showing butt sprites. I'd probably like banana flying palm tree more if it hasn't been freaking everywhere in gen 3 lol.

Poison Pokemon are the best, I always, or mostly go with a fire starter, becuse I offten have Poison Pokemon on my team

Zubat is an absolute baby 🥰 I always make him my flying pokemon, and always have one on my team, of available (Sword give me my Zubat) Crobat and Gulbat are also super presious! I haven't gotten to play with Golbat much, because Ive usually already gotten my friendship maxed lol. I have a little Zubat plushie I got from a con.

I had scolipede in Black and he was my baby, I just wanted to cuddle him lol.

I have Paras on my Pokemon Emerald Randomizer, and hes just so cute. I love his resign, and Parasect also looks cute. My friend and I were playing Arceus, and she was scared of it because of it's red eyes lol.

Skuntank and Stunky! Oh my god yes!! I had Chihiro, my Stunky on my team in Y, and he's now returned to it on Sword lol. Because I can't resist a stunky.

In Black when I couldn't have Zubat, I had Woobat lol, which was equally as cute! Swoobat was also so adorable, and I lived how colorful it was.

Lol, my friend was making fun of Croagunk, but hes just too cute, I had a plushie of him when I was young. Id love to raise both him, and Toxicrok.

Whaaat, who can not say the little pudgy squirrel is not cute! Hes so cute. I love playing with him on sword, how he gushes, and his wittle chubby cheeks

In Pokemon XD I had Gulpin and Swalot and just fell in love with him. I still think hes so cute. Also carried the team. I also had Poochyena and Mightyena, after watching the anime it hard to see people not find those mini wolves adorable. Along with Houndoom
d1c17f7f197db02990f3e4f89445b9a9.jpg

I found Trubish on Sword, and I love how you get to camp with your mons. Playing with him, and Stunky was an absolute treat.

Bidoof in Legends are unbearably adorable. 💖 I just want to catch them all and have a team of all bidoof!
I have heard of the bidoof cuteness overload on Arceus, and I recently got the game, and am looking forward to seeing them!

I have a bidoof on Platnum, which like my Skitty, has never evolved and I was like half way through the game with a first form bidoof (Then I lost the game) ♡

I also have a plushie of one in my room. Hes so cute.

My heart melted getting surrounded by combee and Delibirds in sword, Im not ready for all the bidoofs lol

Last edited:
Im gonna be honest, all Pokemon are cute:

Theres Eevee, Cleffa, Charmander, Budew, Deerling, which lots of people find cute.

-But theres also me who finds Trubish, and its evolved form adorable, even though he's just a bag of trash. They're precious bags of trash.

-I also find Klink adorable from playing with him on Sword. How he connects, reconnects when he's playing, and spins

-I think Seviper is the most precious Pokemon ever. He makes the cutest noise in the show, and their so colorful.
View attachment 429924
-I love Koffing and Weezing, I've never had a Koffing ever sadly. I fell in love with him in the show. As well as Ekans, and Arboc.

-In general all poison Pokemon are adorable, I love them. I hope I get to raise them all. But poison Pokemon are also suuper underated.
---
So what about you? Any pokemon you think are cute, but others tend to not?

Edit: gonna add in Foongus and her evolved foarm (mine is a lady) I wasnt sure about them at first in black, but their both so precious. I love the evolved form's expresion. Plus he was an absolute beast in black lol.
Timburr is like one of the cutest Pokemon ever, and I've never seen anybody else agree with this. They're just little dudes and I love them

Magikarp. To most people it's a pathetic ugly fish but I find it rather cute. Especially in Legends where it just comes over to you to see what you are up to.

Espurr. Some people (like myself) may find it cute but I've heard a number of people call it creepy. I kinda see what they mean with it's souless stare but I personally find that absolutely adorable.

^Agree with Espurr it's super cute! Especially shiny.

Ursaluna would be cute without that weird square "mane" on the back though.

Back