• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Go General Discussion

I've found a pidgey, weedle, and a venonatt.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

LUCKY! I want Venonat! I managed to catch that Paras this time though. It was right in the middle of the road *_*

- - - Post Merge - - -

I noticed something bad though. For some reason. all of the more uncommon or cool Pok?mon I've caught have been in the same general area. Between two neighbors houses, and one of those neighbors is particularly new, so they probably think I'm a stalker since I've passed and stood in the street on my phone in front of their house like 4-5 times now in one day -_-

- - - Post Merge - - -

I caught a Pidgeoto, Bellsprout, Eevee, and Paras by their house now T.T

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need Bellsprout to evolve I want Weepinbell ahhhhh

I want an eevee so bad! I can;t find anything unless I go stand in the hot sun forever

I want an eevee so bad! I can;t find anything unless I go stand in the hot sun forever

I just stalk my phone from bed, and when a new pokemon appears on my radar I get up and start huntin lol. My friend has found 4 eevees e_e I was lucky to find one. Originally two were on my radar, but one vanished. I'm really still miffed about losing that Pikachu. I hope the nocturnal Pokemon will be easy to catch. I saw a freaking Vileplume and missed it T.T

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone go really hard core and rack in any "rare" pokemon yet? I dunno if rarity is even a thing in this game, it seems fairly random. Like, will I find water types near actual water sources that appear on my map? I didn't find my Zubat in a cave lol. One of you lucky butts caught a Dratini. I'm jelly. I don't expect anyone to know much since the game just came out, but maybe some of you are more perceptive than I am. I'm just so excited to be playing this >>

I would stalk the app, but I like watching youtube on my phone

i'm so torn ;-;

the ptc is broken for me, i can't seem to log on. i just caught a vulpix too :((

The servers just went down for me while I was hunting a nearby Spearow :(

It was right on top of a Ratata, and wouldn't appear, but according to the tracker it was there. Can I only have one wild pokemon on my screen at once? Anyone know?

Pretty sure this is fake, there is no source and no other new site has reported this

Yeah, I just realized that it said "iPhone" when it was only released on Android. Still though, this could happen at any time like people predicted.

three eevees live near me and I haven't caught one ;~; but there is an eggsicute near me and I want it so bad!

Yeah, I just realized that it said "iPhone" when it was only released on Android. Still though, this could happen at any time like people predicted.

No, its on IOS too, I have it on my iPhone legitly

I've had the game for like not even 24 hours, and I'm already hoping that they add some kind of trading feature. I'm keeping 2 of every pokemon I can find, in case it ever happens.

- - - Post Merge - - -

three eevees live near me and I haven't caught one ;~; but there is an eggsicute near me and I want it so bad!

This game really is a little challenging, but at least we all get some exercise -0-

I've had the game for like not even 24 hours, and I'm already hoping that they add some kind of trading feature. I'm keeping 2 of every pokemon I can find, in case it ever happens.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This game really is a little challenging, but at least we all get some exercise -0-

Same here, I want my brothers mewoth and he wants my venonatt ;-;

I have a venonatt :p (I've caught 3) also my sister just caught an eevee in the kitchen sink ;~;

I have a venonatt :p (I've caught 3) also my sister just caught an eevee in the kitchen sink ;~;

Lucky! Venonat is so cute! I just scored a Weepinbell, hehe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's the strongest Pok?mon anyone's caught? Without powering it up I mean. The Weepinbell I just caught has a CP of 168 OMG

6536e0e5-08d8-44c2-a239-78da63511d80.jpg

waiting for my phone to charge & my brother's before going to catch Pokemon. Very excited.

Last edited:
Back