Pokémon Pokemon Go General Discussion

I got the eevee hours ago, haven't been able to get on since.

With the lack of pokestops by me (there is one like 20 mins away and i cant go there all the time or even often) I'll run out of pokeballs and either have to buy some with real money or be forced to stop playing

I think you get free pokeballs every time you level up, so if you have decent aim and keep leveling up without running out of balls I think you'll get more for free. I'm down to one ball though, so I'll probably HAVE to buy some now. I don't mind though, I guess. That's only 1 dollar for 20 balls, and I'm close to leveling up. Plus if that church nearby is a pokestop, I may get some good stuff!

- - - Post Merge - - -

In my area, the servers have been down since around 10 in the morning. (so for about 6 hours) I left to go for a walk and the servers just died on me. Good news is, there's a ton of pokestops at my local park. Like a crap ton. Too bad I only got through half of them before the servers died RIP.

I use my Pokemon Trainer Club account, and I'm starting to realize that might not be the best idea. It seems like the Pokemon website gets overwhelmed relatively easy. Hopefully they'll fix that soon and I won't have to worry about it.

Nah, I don't think it's just the Pok?mon site. I used my google account, and have plenty of server issues. They don't last as long as yours do, but they are VERY frequent for me.

Arrgh can the servers go back up, I want to catch my Eevee -_-

Arrgh can the servers go back up, I want to catch my Eevee -_-

This is the longest the server's been down for me. If it gets too late before it goes back up, I'll have to wait till tomorrow to go to that church, and I'd prefer to do it today before dark, since the weather finally cooled down a bit. With my luck though, it won't be a Pokestop. It is a very small, and somewhat remote church. I'm still miffed about Pikachu and Gastly too. Especially Ghastly. I dunno if demographics reallu effect what pokemon you find. I haven't encountered any water types, cuz I haven't been near any water, but there was a ghost type in the middle of the street somewhere in the middle of the day today. So, clearly the restrictions on where certain pokemon spawn are PRETTY lenient. I live in a small neighborhood too, kind of remote. Not where I'd expect to find a ghost type or that Zubat I caught.

I just got the game four hours ago and there's a Seel nearby. And it's 2 miles away. And then the servers crashed

Story of my life

I hope they are up tonight. I'll use an item to get nocturnal Pokemon to come to my house

The server is back up for me now, and I just managed to catch a Venonat with my last pokeball. It was just enough EXP to levelme up, and I earned 20 pokeballs with some other stuff. SO, if you need more balls, the best thing to do is practice aiming and gain a lot of exp. You gain very useful items for every time your trainer levels up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Servers are down again for me >> Lost a Metapod and an Oddish.

ughhh I wish the servers weren't having issues so I could use my old trainer club account ;;

I have a google account as well though. And it lets me on that one most of the time. However I haven't been able to get into my Trainer Club account all day.

Are you supposed to get the "sign up" screen whenever you open the app? I keep having to sign on to my Google account which isn't really much of an issue, it'd just be way more convenient to "remember" my account so I don't have to log in every time.

Are you supposed to get the "sign up" screen whenever you open the app? I keep having to sign on to my Google account which isn't really much of an issue, it'd just be way more convenient to "remember" my account so I don't have to log in every time.

I think you do have to go through that screen every time, I have, even though it remembers my google info

recently went driving for poke stops. I have got 5 eggs and I need to walk a total of 17 kilometers to hatch them all ;~;

I hope an Eevee shows up in my neighborhood when servers come back up ;~;

Welp, that little church wasn't a Pokestop after all. I dunno if there are any in my town, and it's kinda far...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I decided I'm a good enough driver that I won't get caught hueheuhue, please keep in mind it's only illegal, because I still have a permit. I'm a good driver, but I haven't taken any tests yet >>

cries I get it to work, walk to a pokestop, and it goes down that second....Wait 20 minutes then walk back home and it FINALLY loads back up = .=

I caught a Growlithr and then the game froze on me ��

I literally just want a Growlithe and then my life will be complete.

Maybe I can find one at the park...

The server is finally back up for me, but there's nothing I wanna catch right now. I'd rather go hunting for the sake of candies later >>

Back