• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon General

I'm still working on my living dex. Debating whether or not I should include all Pokemon that have gender differences, though I'm leaning to "no".

I'm still working on my living dex. Debating whether or not I should include all Pokemon that have gender differences, though I'm leaning to "no".

i thought about that too and also having separate appearances like burmy/wormadam but that could be a lot, especially with vivillion. so i just have my pokeball vivillion in the first box and when i get them, ill store the rest in a separate box.

I contemplated that but now I have a living dex then 2 boxes for collections eg Male and Female Meowstic, All Vivillons, all Wormadam etc.

I contemplated that but now I have a living dex then 2 boxes for collections eg Male and Female Meowstic, All Vivillons, all Wormadam etc.

that's pretty smart haha!! ill just keep a box for vivillions (if i can even get off my butt and get the rest of the patterns.......).

also, i hatched a 3iv shiny bagon last period. it's...... ok looking but HEY. SHINY.

I'd go with no as well. Quite a bit of box space needed for that.
True, though a lot of my box space is already being used for forms. I have Burmy/Wormadam, Deoxys, Vivillon and others all in the normal boxes. Maybe I'll do it in my extra boxes, but it'll be some extra work, since some of them are only for the evolutions (like Venusaur).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since Bank has so many boxes, I might just make a separate category for male/female. It's only the minor ones I'd do it for, monsters like Jellicent and Meowstic are different enough to have in the normal living dex.

For the German TBT members:

I don't know whether this is good or bad for you (I know McDonalds is though! *badum tish*) but it really seems that Nintendo wants to drag people out of their homes to get these codes- bar the UK emails...

Wait we get the codes via email?? I thought we had to go to a shop or w.e

Wait we get the codes via email?? I thought we had to go to a shop or w.e

Amazon, Nintendo UK shop, Smyths toy store and ShopTo are sending out the codes via email but GAME is sending them out via their Nintendo zone so you need to go in store to get it from them. So most people aren't even having to leave their homes to get the codes- but they haven't really said how you qualify for the email apart from having to be in their databases but they will most likely have a method so some people don't end up with multiple codes.

Amazon, Nintendo UK shop, Smyths toy store and ShopTo are sending out the codes via email but GAME is sending them out via their Nintendo zone so you need to go in store to get it from them. So most people aren't even having to leave their homes to get the codes- but they haven't really said how you qualify for the email apart from having to be in their databases but they will most likely have a method so some people don't end up with multiple codes.
Oh.
I got the SSB4 and Tomodachi Life demo early so maybe I won't be leaving home
good thing to bc I haven't been out for ages and none of my clothes fit me

I've been thinking of starting an older Pokemon game (since I'm not too fond of x and y) while I wait for Alpha Sapphire, I'm wondering though if I should play Platinum, Soul Silver or Emerald... I'm thinking Emerald since it'll get me hyped for the Hoenn (favorite region) remakes, but I don't know if I can stand the graphics..

@honeymoo,

I'm currently replaying the entire series since the Hoenn remakes were announced. I'm currently playing Platinum (Victory Road) and White (Just started). I did play Heart Gold earlier in the year and saving Emerald for last.

I'd have to say either Platinum or Emerald as they have a better storyline and were more challenging than Heart Gold/Soul Silver. Plus the music tracks are better. Then again, that's my opinion.

Last edited:
South Korea's demo download has been confirmed:
Serebii said:
More details of the worldwide release of the demo for Pok?mon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire have been released. In South Korea, you'll be able to download the demo from October 18th at various emart, Home plus & LotteMart stores across South Korea. Like before, you get a code for the download on the Nintendo eShop.
Sorry America, hopefully you'll hear about your demo soon... (Like seriously, I'd have though NOA would have announced the demo distribution not long after NOE...)

Back