• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon General

Serebii.net ‏@SerebiiNet 17s18 seconds ago

Serebii Update: Mega Rayquaza has a new ability called Delta Stream http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

- - - Post Merge - - -

By816vvIMAEhl97.jpg

some pics i took but then i realized they released a video... lol

fsOzLoW.png
msQKkMU.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Serebii.net ‏@SerebiiNet 3m3 minutes ago

Serebii Update: Delta Stream activates new "Strong Winds" weather. Lasts while Rayquaza in battle and neutralises weaknesses on Flying-types

yea i basically just checked on at 5 mins before midnight japan time to check the announcement, then left LOL

kinda wish it was something else though...
we are getting the rayquaza/mega evolution stream thing on the 4th i believe? plus rayquaza getting either a mega or a primal was inevitable so wish we got something unexpected but w/e...

also wondering if rayquaza will get another mega or a primal form with an ability to stop primal groudon and kyogres weathers since its new ability doesnt seem to do that..

That jaw though XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just look at the video thumbnail XD

New weather?? Cool.

I guess we got 'Delta Emerald.' Well we got 'Delta Stream' but yknow Delta's a Delta. Maybe Rayquaza delta lot of damage.

Mega Rayquaza was predictable (He had to 'balance' Primal Groudon and Kyogre who are stronger than him) but even still his appearance is scary af and reminds me of a Chinese Dragon.

From Serebii:

Edit @ 16:45: The official site posted some of the lore behind Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre and Mega Rayquaza

It was a primal age, early in the world's history... The natural world was overflowing with energy. That energy granted Groudon and Kyogre an overwhelming power. Seeking ever more of that energy for themselves, the two clashed again and again, and their battles cast the people and Pok?mon of Hoenn into great danger. Brimming with the overwhelming power granted by the energy of nature, this transformation was named by later people "Primal Reversion." And the people called their tormentors Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre.

One Pok?mon looked down upon this battle from the sky above. The Pok?mon that dances in the heavens: Rayquaza. Rayquaza is venerated by the people of Hoenn as their protector and savior. When Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre had battled for 20 dawns and 20 nights, the world began to lose its natural balance and tilt toward destruction. The people, unable to endure any more, cried out to their mighty savior Rayquaza before a great stone that shone with rainbow brilliance. And a change came upon Rayquaza, weaving in the sky above Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre. Suffused in brilliant light, its body began to transform visibly. And then...

spoopy. people were expecting primal rayquaza but mega is cool too.

OH BOY I am all over Mega Rayquaza, that is the coolest mega so far. I cannot wait to see their stats, and their shiny form. I wasn't expecting them to look so amazing.

Ever since GF created White Kyurem they've been on a crazed OP spree to buff everything until the game breaks. I mean, first giving Kyogre a mega, then making Groudon a tougher mega than Kyogre, and then deciding to nuke the game by summoning Shenron the Eternal Dragon. Can't wait to start finding those dragon balls.

Back