• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon General

tumblr_mbxztvzc8A1qcu0j0o1_500.jpg

teehee
Chespin.#getrekt

i thought it was any ditto that didn't have your ID but maybe foreign works better. there's a much better chance to get eggs and possibly shinies if the breeding pokemon have at least different ids. which reminds me, i should ask my brother for some dittos.

its funny, when i first got access to the daycare, i dumped in a male and female pikachu so i can get pichu's dex entry and the second or third egg was a shiny. i had just started the game a few days prior and it was a timid female. my brother is still upset about it but it didnt have any perfect ivs. though, he did get upset that i got a shiny zorua with 6ivs from wondertrade.
I've gotten various other shinies, the easiest one being Mawile (first batch of eggs), but Espurr is being a little *****. Just hatch shiny already.

phiones aren't a very popular legendary, are they? theyre easily breedable so lots of people have one.

phiones aren't a very popular legendary, are they? theyre easily breedable so lots of people have one.

Not really, I wouldn't even classify it as a legendary. All you have to do is breed the crap out of Manaphy, so it's hardly rare or anything.

Phione could just as well as "rare" as Dragonite and Goodra to be honest.

Serebii.net ‏@SerebiiNet 2m

Serebii Update: Pok?mon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire 2DS bundles announced for Europe http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

For those of you in Europe, some new hardware bundles have been announced. This bundle is for a special Primal Groudon or Primal Kyogre themed Nintendo 2DSs. These consoles are transparent red and blue, to match the Ruby & Sapphire theme of the games.. The consoles will be available on their own in Europe on November 7th, or bundled with the games on November 28th.

oras2dsbig.jpg
ByM-ggDIIAAwRbQ.png

i like the idea but they look so cheap

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok demo has been announced for europe

Serebii.net ‏@SerebiiNet 31s

Serebii Update: Europe to receive Pok?mon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo from October 15th. Details @ http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

They have also revealed details on the demo in Europe, coming in various areas on October 15th. The Pok?mon Omega Ruby and Pok?mon Alpha Sapphire Special Demo Version will be available in the UK from Game, Amazon, Smyth Toys Superstores, ShopTo and the Nintendo UK Official Store from the 15th October until launch. The codes will then also be made available through a number of other partners including Wikia, Bin Weevils and Nintendo Life until mid-November. Amazon, Smyths Toys, ShopTo and Nintendo UK Official Store will be sending these codes out to fans via their internal databases. Game Stores will distribute their codes Nationwide via Nintendo Zone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Serebii.net ‏@SerebiiNet 4m

Serebii Update: The Netherlands to receive the ORAS demo at firstlook event on October 11th/12th http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Last edited:
Serebii.net ‏@SerebiiNet 2m

Serebii Update: Pok?mon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire 2DS bundles announced for Europe http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

For those of you in Europe, some new hardware bundles have been announced. This bundle is for a special Primal Groudon or Primal Kyogre themed Nintendo 2DSs. These consoles are transparent red and blue, to match the Ruby & Sapphire theme of the games.. The consoles will be available on their own in Europe on November 7th, or bundled with the games on November 28th.

oras2dsbig.jpg
ByM-ggDIIAAwRbQ.png

Wait, you know what they look like... The RS GBA cartridges! If I had the money I'd buy them just to display but since I don't I can go without...
ok demo has been announced for europe

Serebii.net ‏@SerebiiNet 31s

Serebii Update: Europe to receive Pok?mon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo from October 15th. Details @ http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

They have also revealed details on the demo in Europe, coming in various areas on October 15th. The Pok?mon Omega Ruby and Pok?mon Alpha Sapphire Special Demo Version will be available in the UK from Game, Amazon, Smyth Toys Superstores, ShopTo and the Nintendo UK Official Store from the 15th October until launch. The codes will then also be made available through a number of other partners including Wikia, Bin Weevils and Nintendo Life until mid-November. Amazon, Smyths Toys, ShopTo and Nintendo UK Official Store will be sending these codes out to fans via their internal databases. Game Stores will distribute their codes Nationwide via Nintendo Zone.
Yay, I should get two codes from Amazon then, one from my mum and one from myself! The distribution with GAME is running at the same time as the Mega Gengar event though, so I could get both codes in one go... Oh well, it is nice that they are giving everyone the chance to get the codes.

Update for demos in other countires (Italy);

Edit @ 11:20: Italian details have been revealed. You can get the demo in Topolino and Il Giornalino magazine, end of October, and in Focus Junior magazine, in early November., during the Nintendolandia Tour (October 18th / December 14th in the main Italian malls), during Milan Games Week, from October 24th to October 26th at Fieramilanocity & at Nintendo stand in G come Giocare, from November 21st to November 23rd at Fieramilanocity.

I have a 2DS. They are cheap no matter what they look like.

Serebii Update: The Netherlands to receive the ORAS demo at firstlook event on October 11th/12th
I kinda want to go to Firstlook just for the demo now, but it'd be such a waste. It's only 15 EUR, but still. The autumn tour might be more accessible.
Why not just make the demo widely available on the eShop? Seems like that'd be a smarter thing to do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit @ 11:33: If you're in Belgium, you can receive the demo at the F.A.C.T.S. festival in Ghent on October 18th/19th and the Nintendo On Tour Mall Tour. Portuguese players can receive the demo at IBERANIME OPO 2014, Lisbon Comic Con Games Week and at FNAC, Media Markt and El Corte Ingl?s from October 15th. Switzerland will receive the demo at the Swiss Toy Fair from October 1st to October 5th, but the codes for the demo cannot be redeemed until October 15th.

Also from Serebii.

Gengar and ORAS demo. Huzzah.

I will be going to get both codes on the 15th, might try and get extras for people on the forum but I aint making no promises.

Nintendo should realize that people don't wanna go outside to get these codes.
Or spend money for that matter.

I bought tickets to Firstlook, gonna go with a friend. At least there's neat stuff to play. Can't wait to get my hands on Splatoon.

when's amercian dmeo again

Never mwahaha... Nah, I'd expect to hear about it by Friday at the latest since we are steadily approaching release- I'd expect the info would be almost the same as the UK but just replace the UK retailers with American ones.

Anyone here Play OU on Showdown? i have seen a lot of troll teams lately with smeargle, liepard, and mandibuzz. It is really annoying

Nintendo should realize that people don't wanna go outside to get these codes.

Truth.

They should email out the codes again. I wouldn't mind.
(as long as I get the email of course)
please send the codes out by email for canadians

Edit @ 18:29: French details have been revealed. There will be multiple methods, the first being through codes distributed at Paris Games Week from October 29th to November 2nd, other methods will be running from October 15th but have yet to be announced

Back