📷 Pocket Camp Screenshots

How clever! I am totally stealing this idea! It makes such cute photos!

Can y'all see the photos below? I tried to delete them, but I can still see them.

Yes, please do! I am having so much fun with my figure skating competition I want everyone to enjoy it lol. I've now got shots of Punchy in his second round of competition and Bluebear practicing whilst her coach looks on. Am I low key obsessed with this right now? yes haha.

Yes, I can see your photos. Same thing happened to me the other day when I tried to delete one in another thread and it showed up
anyway.

Okay, I figured out how to remove the images in my previous post, so I'm going to try again. :)

I love Agnes and this just cracked me up. I missed the first thing she said and I still need to get a pic of her actually snowboarding.

IMG_5251.jpg
IMG_5252.jpgIMG_5253.jpgIMG_5254.jpg

A Japanese person on my friends list cross pollinated with my blue tulips 25 times. Thanks for the friend powder :)4337911C-5D48-42C4-9F3C-0A5CB6E2FEDC.jpg

Ravenblue has inspired me and I've made up a story to go with my campsite happenings. :)

Roscoe is fed up with his and Peewee's coach sleeping through practice, once again. Peewee is, as always, oblivious.

IMG_5280.jpg

Roscoe now has a new partner, and a new coach!

IMG_5281.jpg

Drake and Peewee sit over a cup tea, discussing what to do next . Peewee is thinking maybe Roscoe has been right all along and he needs a new coach.

IMG_5282.jpg

What will happen next?!

Ravenblue has inspired me and I've made up a story to go with my campsite happenings. :)

Roscoe is fed up with his and Peewee's coach sleeping through practice, once again. Peewee is, as always, oblivious.

View attachment 213920

Roscoe now has a new partner, and a new coach!

View attachment 213921

Drake and Peewee sit over a cup tea, discussing what to do next . Peewee is thinking maybe Roscoe has been right all along and he needs a new coach.

View attachment 213922

What will happen next?!

I love this!

This cracked me up!

IlELcC4.png

Took this while visiting somebody's campsite to give kudos, and they were well-deserved. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

And here's another one for all the Marshal fans out there.

8M92EVM.png

Last edited:
ninja.jpg

I'm a straight up ninja!

roscoe.jpg

Really, Roscoe? You're embarrassing yourself and your ancestors.

sandy.jpg

Wut.

skate.jpg

Twin Spin!

Last edited:
This is why we love you, Roscoe...

LMiJhTT.png

emBZPRh.png

Wzgt0NR.png

zYAbXGZ.png

8M3dVZD.png

- - - Post Merge - - -