• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pocket Camp keeps closing itself

Giddy

An interesting fellow
Bells
Switch
1311-3752-4435
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Hi,
I was hoping to get some advice or help. I play via a Acer Chrombook 315; and I as able to play Pocket Camp on this laptop. And it's been a lot of fun!
My only problem now though, is that whenever I try and play the game now, it just closes itself. Like, it's been slow, and even if I am able to get the homepage to 'click here' I do, and I sadly don't really get any further.
My other devices are not comptable with the game, hence why I used this laptop, but I dunno if it's a problem I can fix? Any help will be amazing, because I want to play again, and to get the items to send to my Island.
Thank you~

it's sounding like you either have too many files on your device and it crashes on trying to add more stuff or the specs are too out of date to be compatible now

Back