• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

📷 Pocket Camp Screenshots

Can I just say that I'm pleasantly surprised by this event? I was dreading it because of all the complaints over the Rover event,
but I'm actually having fun! I get seeds fairly often from the villagers, and Lottie has given me flower food so they can grow quickly. Not only that, but my friends have been gifting me bats almost every day. This is great! I'm very close to getting the dress, meaning I'll have the complete outfit. The clothes were the main reason I was participating anyway, so I'm quite happy.
K9j1uHz.jpg

Can I just say that I'm pleasantly surprised by this event? I was dreading it because of all the complaints over the Rover event,
but I'm actually having fun! I get seeds fairly often from the villagers, and Lottie has given me flower food so they can grow quickly. Not only that, but my friends have been gifting me bats almost every day. This is great! I'm very close to getting the dress, meaning I'll have the complete outfit. The clothes were the main reason I was participating anyway, so I'm quite happy.
K9j1uHz.jpg
Really? I’m participating because I want the furniture. And for fun.

concert.jpg

OMG, the "impromptu concert" items are so badass! Maybe it's less impressive if you've already got the rock stage, but that's mine being built in the background. I wish the bass and other guitars were not just stupid noise makers, but an advanced version of this could really teach kids about how songs are built. When I first approached, it was just Bud playing the guitar. Later, it was Pietro at the mic and someone on drums. Finally, it was this trio here. So cool.

fancy.jpg

Lottie and me looking super fancy.

If you're blue and you don't know
Where to go to why don't you go
Where animals cross
Both of us look posh!

I gotta say, Lottie is so cute. You know in New Leaf when the animals are excited and their voices go up an octave? Lottie's like that about her bats. LOL.

I know. They should be smart and release AC Switch soon. They'll make TONS of money that way. Hence a lot of fans.

So, this happened today when I fulfilled the Gothic Rose tasks ... who knew this was even a thing!? Lol Lottie!!

2a7t0sk.jpg

I present to you my completed gothic rose set. I didn't have a place to put the chair, but I unlocked it at least. I also got potted versions of all three types of roses. I had a great time with this event. I was able to complete it fairly quickly and catching bats wasn't nearly as frustrating as I thought it would be. Kudos to you, Nintendo!

REZnPh5.jpg

Here is my screenshot of the Gothic Rose stuffs ... LOVE the carpet!
I had fun with this event too ... it was a great stress buster for me right now ... I played mostly late at night and have added many of my old pals in my friend list ... I wish we could have more interaction with our friends ❤️

2u9rew8.jpg

I've finished the entire Gothic Rose event, with way more than 25 ruby bats since yesterday and snagged my 25th diamond butterfly tonight! Doing so lead me to a small celebratory moment that I wasn't exactly prepared for, hilariously resulting myself sticking out like a sore thumb and Goldie's picture being placed too close to Lottie.

DVelFYGXUAU7y60.jpg

I wanted to share this cute snap I took (while out visiting to give kudos) of Stitches and Bob on the Ghost Couch:

wAjfTDk.png

{Please, do not be alarmed by the partial Pietro-head in this photo.}

It suits Stitches very well, I think. :p

Last edited:
Isn?t this soooo cute!?
Pietro is singing into the mic and it must be a lullaby since he has put Merengue and Sprinkle to sleep! Lol
Me, The Pennifer, is rooted mesmerized on my my little Rover stool :rolleyes:

15yalbl.jpg

❤️

Back