• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Plume's Art Dump

Halloween inspires me~
halloween111.jpg
mothpire-SIGNATURE.jpg
mothpire.png

Last edited:
Plume, idk how I havent noticed your art before, I think I missed it on the list. This is awesome, I love your anatomy and the color splashes so much 💝

I love your coloring style as always, reminds me of traditional oil pastel art in a way! I remember the valentines' art you made for me in the TBT Valentine's event back in 2021.

As always, your art is amazing! 😊

(And yes, I'm formerly known as Yanrimasart)

Last edited:
I love your coloring style as always, reminds me of traditional oil pastel art in a way! I remember the valentines' art you made for me in the TBT Valentine's event back in 2021.

As always, your art is amazing! 😊

(And yes, I'm formerly known as Yanrimasart)
Thanks Yanrima!! I'm touched that you remember the valentine's art. That was a great event.
I paint with oils and pastels all the time! I guess the influence comes through in my digital art. ^^

OMG !!!!! You have such a WONDERFUL art style!! It's so cute and soft and lovely !!

If you don't mind me asking, what program do you use for your digital art? What brushes do you use?

Once again, lovely work! ^^

You have such a cute style!! ;;
I really like how you do lighting!

Back