• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Plume's Art Dump

this looks so goddamn stunning Plume, I'm hexed by it fr 💙
Thanks Blink!! Your feeling hexed makes me a successful warlock. :D

Omg I love ur D&D character very much, so cute! Plume Art!!!
awh, thank you, Karm! This is my first DnD character and I had a lot of fun with it. Here's the backstory, hehe
"After being brought back from the dead following an embarrassing death, Xarette resents the living. She's reluctant to engage with others and prefers they assume the worst. Xarette is perceived as selfish, lazy, and detached.

But it isn't her fault!! Ever since the warmth left, living has been painful for Xarette, so much so that even the crackling energy of an Eldritch Blast fails to ignite movement in her veins. Achieving such feats leaves Xarette feeling sleepy and depleted. To avoid lifting a cold, dead finger, she summons servants to perform simple tasks. The servants can be seen brushing her hair and preparing her for bed. Xarette isn't afraid of death (unless it's embarrassing) and is capable of sleeping anywhere."

Some sort of cleric OC, I haven't decided on the details~
flowerycleric-smaller.png

Back