Help me practice Graphic Design! (Posted examples!) 🌻 Crests, logos and Vector Art (possibly more)

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Feedback
100% (113) +
So, Im like two classes away from getting my graphic design certificate. Im super excited, its been a long time coming.

But I learned that the main program they use is one of them im not so good at. So instead of just doing random birds or goats (I dont know why but I drew alot of goats) Id see if anyone wants something! It would be great practice for me. But im also trying to break out of my gaming addiction so having something else to do would be nice. I wanna expand my creative horizons more.

This could also potentially be in my portfolilo which would be great! Thats huge for my career. With your permission of course.
--

🌻
So what Im offering is-

Vector art!
Screenshot_20230301-133712_Yahoo Mail.jpg
20230301_133825.jpg

(Obviously yours wont be this messy. I was hesitant to show that one.)

Its mostly created with mostly shapes. I'll post some examples of what I can do. Im not an expert, but Id love to make a commision for you! So if you want say your rep, or anything in a vector style, leave it to me!
🌻

Tracing art:

Basically Ill draw out a sketch in real life, then I'll trace it over in illustrator to make it all bright and elegant like the vector style coloring,

Here are some examples of my Sketchbook styles. I will send you the sketch first, in casr you want it edited. Id really prefer nothing too busy though.
20230301_135053.jpg
20230301_135109.jpg

(#Danny'sTerribleDorkySketches

🌻
Second thing Im gonna offer is a custom creast!
20230202_211029.jpg

I did this one as my final project, and for my game team, I was honored that they're using it now. Ive got a zillion fonts (Typography is my thing) colors I can use to make you a creast for say your island! I can do one with a character, symbol, pokemon, layout you name it.

🌻
I love Typography. Im also offering to make you a custom, mystery logo involving your island name ^^ You leave it to me. But give me a short quick rundown about what you want. But pick between three types,
-One thats just a icon
20230301_133759.jpg

-One with an icon, type, back ground
20230301_133813.jpg

-One with just type.
20230301_133743.jpg

Thank you for concidering! Price is whatever you think is fair! Im willing to do more then just one, if you want like one of each style/option I will do so. Just pay what you think is fair!

Ill post more examples later ^^; i have to download them,

Thank you 💗 I look forward to making something for you

Last edited:
Back