sleepy birbies art dump

sleepy birby

Bells
hiya frens,

i post my art on my tumbly + (when i remember) dA but figured there's no harm in posting here either

traditional is where my heart lies but also think i'm offended with myself bc i'm not creating digital masterpieces IMMEDIATELY and WITHOUT PRACTICE. the audacity

anyways here's hoping i remember to update this ehe

animal-crossy-01.jpg

animal crossy - nl.png

I understand digital is harder than traditional. I’m still practicing myself for digital art. I like your shading. There doesn’t seem to be too much of it, but it works for the picture! :)

I understand digital is harder than traditional. I’m still practicing myself for digital art. I like your shading. There doesn’t seem to be too much of it, but it works for the picture! :)

digital is really hard! i think i struggle a lot with the lack of texture, i'm hoping i'll get used to it.
i got some watercolour brushes for procreate but i might just stick with actual watercolour for the time being.
i should probably think about drawing something at least; i've had a whole week off work + one tiny chibi to show for it lol

thank you! :]

digital is really hard! i think i struggle a lot with the lack of texture, i'm hoping i'll get used to it.
i got some watercolour brushes for procreate but i might just stick with actual watercolour for the time being.
i should probably think about drawing something at least; i've had a whole week off work + one tiny chibi to show for it lol

thank you! :]
If you do want to try digital, I recommend the ibisPaint X app. I’m new to digital art and I find it simple and easy to use. It’s also a really good app. It’s something you have to get used to, I agree. Watercolor is interesting!

Your traditional art is so beautiful! That picture is so charming and the colours are so vibrant! I love it. 😊

i’m actually the exact opposite! i’m a beginner artist so i definitely struggle with both lol, but i find that i have an easier time with digital art than traditional. :’o

you’re incredibly talented either way, though! your traditional art is absolutely gorgeous and i love your digital art as well! it’s so cute. 🥺💞

Back