• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Plume's Art Dump

@Bekaa
bekaa-glasses.png

& @mogyay!
pocketmog-small.png

omg your so good :w: i love your art!

Just wanted to stop by to admire <3 <3

Your digital art is so cute!! I love your chibi style and composition and poses. I think there's something so homey and also whimsical and magical about your animal crossing art. I always look forward to seeing your stuff.

I also really really like your traditional pieces. I think they have really interesting composition and subject matter. I love seeing the cats slink around in your pieces. So cute and fun! I love your use of color and texture and really really love your use of yellow. It's such a powerfully warm yet mysterious color for me and I think you really capture all the great things about yellow!

Just wanted to stop by to admire <3 <3

Your digital art is so cute!! I love your chibi style and composition and poses. I think there's something so homey and also whimsical and magical about your animal crossing art. I always look forward to seeing your stuff.

I also really really like your traditional pieces. I think they have really interesting composition and subject matter. I love seeing the cats slink around in your pieces. So cute and fun! I love your use of color and texture and really really love your use of yellow. It's such a powerfully warm yet mysterious color for me and I think you really capture all the great things about yellow!
Ahh thank you so much! ; ; I appreciate all of the kind words in this thread so, so much. I wish I could put into words how much it means to me when others enjoy my art!! & thank you for the comments about my traditional art, I'm happy that my partiality for yellow is communicated! 💕

I always forget that this section of the forum exists. Your art posts are amazing. I really like the chibi style that you've done. It's very consistent in its pattern, which can be something that is hard to do. At least for me. Not exactly chibi style, but just drawing anything in general haha.

It's very unique and I like the texture you use in each piece. It looks to have been done in one of the digital programs, but to me it looks a lot like the texture that traditional mediums give off. Sort of similar to color pencils. I always loved that whenever I saw a traditional piece. I know I ticked/liked a lot of your older works, so sorry if you got bombarded by a bunch of random messages, but I had to say something and not just be silent. Your work is amazing!

I always forget that this section of the forum exists. Your art posts are amazing. I really like the chibi style that you've done. It's very consistent in its pattern, which can be something that is hard to do. At least for me. Not exactly chibi style, but just drawing anything in general haha.

It's very unique and I like the texture you use in each piece. It looks to have been done in one of the digital programs, but to me it looks a lot like the texture that traditional mediums give off. Sort of similar to color pencils. I always loved that whenever I saw a traditional piece. I know I ticked/liked a lot of your older works, so sorry if you got bombarded by a bunch of random messages, but I had to say something and not just be silent. Your work is amazing!
I'm not worthy of such kind words thanks so much to everyone who has left nice comments in this thread. ;^;
& sorry if I suck at replying, I get extremely bashful...

here's Meteia for @IonicKarma ; ; I love this character design
meteia3wings-small.png

without wings:
meteia-small.png

Back