• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Deana's Art Dump ✏️

deana

🌸
Bells
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Well well well look who's making an art storage thread ~

When I had joined this forum to get some Animal Crossing items I did not forsee this place also getting me to take my first attempts at digital drawing but here we are! Since I have been drawing more and enjoying it more, the next logical step was for me to make a place to save these drawings and hopefully track some of my improvements. (That being said I don't take improvements too seriously because this is just for fun for me.)

That's right we are featuring a special section for Pre-TBT art work 😮 These drawings represent some of the only things I have drawn since childhood but before my TBT era. The art below was either drawn for a pet application or the Neopets Beauty Contest.

iAAxowM.jpg

a42kr02.jpg

*I'm scribbling out the names of these Neopets because I don't know who owns them anymore

RDR7X9o.gif

FWn75Bc.gif

7S8vcJx.gif

*I'm scribbling out the names of these Neopets because I don't know who owns them anymore

My first TBT drawing! (That I could find / remember)
ddRSEya.jpg

dsc_0004-jpg.356682

TBT World Champs marks the time for my very first digital drawing! Unsurprising what pushed me to make this was because it was a team thing and I didn't want to let the team down, so I stepped out of my comfort zone and we got this:
e886yov.png

Art of this time was drawn using Ibis Paint X on an Alcatel A30 tablet (a bad/old tablet that I don't recommend to anyone) with no stylus.

XxrZk43.png

aLygwJg.png

mWLAQv6.png

CcWvsJH.png

6d4xqXb.png

In between World Champs and Camp Bell Tree is when I decided to make somewhat of a commitment to this whole art thing, I purchased an Adonit Note+ Stylus and started borrowing my partners iPad for drawing (the difference in lag compared to my old junky tablet helps a lot). Still using Ibis Paint X.

QFbLN3H.png

MLLqUjj.png

FdxgI17.png

pYXc0BI.jpeg

(Experimenting with water colour brushes)

Voq3Ukt.png

EmtxHQj.png

XJN03Mj.png

For Honey.mei - June 2021: Last drawing on my Alcatel tablet

R6pRpuK.jpeg

For LittleMissPanda - August 2021: First iPad drawing!

oh0aaFV.png

For jadetine - August 2021

82BIOzu.jpeg

Secret Santa Art Exchange - December 2021

uXL7BwB.png

For S.J. - January 2022

Nm7c9aW.png

For Kingkoopa - January 2022

EScLOt6.gif

For -Lumi- - September 2022: My first attempt at making a gif

Qx8HUUc.jpeg

Rilakkuma w/ strawberry hat for Blink.

puQ3Dlh.png

Island rep. Soup for amemome

And there we have it.
Hopefully this thread will be a home for me to save my event entries as well this will give me a place/reason to do some more "just because" drawings.

Thank you for visiting ☺️

Back