• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☆ Please review my Harry Potter themed town ☆

I don't have a town or a ds anymore.

Can you post some screenshots of your town?

I would love to see it.

Harry Potter was on last night.
Chamber of Secrets.

Just visited your town and as a Potterhead I loved it so much ! You really did a great job !
Everything is so detailed, every room was very accurate and i'm impressed by that cause the furniture aren't really HP accurate but you find a way of making it work !
I liked the details like the painting on the ground, the pumpkin patch with orange basket, the 9 3/4 and "have you seen this wizard ?" sign
I could talk about it a lot i want to see more, unfortunately you can only have 4 home
Thank you for the experience, I'll be there for Christmas

Just visited your town and as a Potterhead I loved it so much ! You really did a great job !
Everything is so detailed, every room was very accurate and i'm impressed by that cause the furniture aren't really HP accurate but you find a way of making it work !
I liked the details like the painting on the ground, the pumpkin patch with orange basket, the 9 3/4 and "have you seen this wizard ?" sign
I could talk about it a lot i want to see more, unfortunately you can only have 4 home
Thank you for the experience, I'll be there for Christmas

Hi I?ve just updated my dream address and Hogwarts is ready for Christmas :)

Last edited:
Back