• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do you use certain K.K. Slider Songs?

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
When you’re decorating a room or area, what K.K. Slider songs do you play, based on the themes of your rooms, and why?

For me, I tend to pick them randomly, but these K.K. songs are a must for certain rooms or areas:
  • Depressing seasonal environment (like late fall or winter) at night with colorful lighting - Bubblegum K.K.
  • Desert room resembling Southern California - K.K. Calypso
  • Retro diner or any room referencing the 1950s, 1960s, or 1970s - K.K. Ballad
  • Christmas-themed room - K.K. Mariachi
  • Halloween-themed or Victorian-themed room - K.K. Tango
  • Fall-themed room - Forest Life or My Place
  • Space-themed or Robot-themed room - K.K. Technopop or K.K. Synth

When I'm decorating a room, I tend to pick songs that I like, but that also somewhat match the decor of the room. When I'm designing an area outdoors, I use a song that I think will enhance the area. For example, I have K.K. Dirge playing in my graveyard to make it more creepy. 😁

if i’m designing a villager’s house then i’ll see what their favourite song is on the wiki!

if it’s just an outdoor area or my own house then i’ll use any of the following: k.k. bashment, i love you, and café k.k. since they’re my favourites :>

It depends, but I usually add music to a room to set a tone /theme. When I am starting a new game out, I usually play a song I like until I have a more intentional setting.

My two absolute favorite songs to use are 1st - KK Faire, and 2nd - Comrade KK. Other songs may come and go, but those are forever awesome.

In gamecube ac, I always had kk faire playing, and the alloid gyroids playing in time with it. It was awesome! KK Faire is, to me, the most upbeat and fun music. I like bubblegum kk, but kk faire will always be my favorite.

Comrade KK works really well for a more fun Halloween theme, or a spooky carnival theme.

Back