• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☆ Please review my Harry Potter themed town ☆

Disneyfangirl23

💫 Biggest Disney Fan 💫
Bells
Island
Disney
Isabelle
Blue Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Leif
Apple (Fruit)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
[Town deleted] because I play acnh more but I am doing a Harry Potter themed island :)

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the town! I just got into Harry Potter for the first time about a month ago, ( very late, I know lol ) so I probably didn't get every reference. I loved the town though, the car decal by the tree is great. The pathways look amazing. The orange baskets next to the pumpkin patch is such a great detail. Great town, it really inspired me.

I really enjoyed the town! I just got into Harry Potter for the first time about a month ago, ( very late, I know lol ) so I probably didn't get every reference. I loved the town though, the car decal by the tree is great. The pathways look amazing. The orange baskets next to the pumpkin patch is such a great detail. Great town, it really inspired me.

Thank you so much, I’m glad you liked it :)

Last edited:
Oh. My. God.
Great design work. And the dorms are cool.
I love how you did the observatory.
The infirmary is on point.
This may seem like a dumb question, but what's the downstairs in Ron's house supposed to be?
platform 8 3/4 is really nicely worked in.
The library is exactly how it should be.
Hagrid's house seems a little.. rushed.
I'd love to visit your town via the train station and help you work on it.

Last edited:
Oh. My. God.
Great design work. And the dorms are cool.
I love how you did the observatory.
The infirmary is on point.
This may seem like a dumb question, but what's the downstairs in Ron's house supposed to be?
platform 8 3/4 is really nicely worked in.
The library is exactly how it should be.
Hagrid's house seems a little.. rushed.
I'd love to visit your town via the train station and help you work on it.

Ron?s downstairs room~ BED70537-9686-4A97-A611-A31F3C7DD2B5.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

What do you mean Hagrid?s looks rushed? :(

Last edited:
I didn't get to look yesterday, but I will for sure do it today, lol. I AM EXCITEDDDDD. Were you able to use the Luna QR I made for you for anything or no?

Wow! I was really impressed with your town! It seriously looks amazing!! I think all of the rooms were really well done and it was easy to tell what they were. As I Hufflepuff, I was really impressed with the Hufflepuff common room and all of the plants. I also thought the Slytherin common room was really cool. I loved that eerie murky green glow the room had. It really looked like it was under the lake!

The train station, Gringotts lobby and Chamber if Secrets were awesome to see and Honeydukes and the other shops were really well done.

Wow! I was really impressed with your town! It seriously looks amazing!! I think all of the rooms were really well done and it was easy to tell what they were. As I Hufflepuff, I was really impressed with the Hufflepuff common room and all of the plants. I also thought the Slytherin common room was really cool. I loved that eerie murky green glow the room had. It really looked like it was under the lake!

The train station, Gringotts lobby and Chamber if Secrets were awesome to see and Honeydukes and the other shops were really well done.

Thank you so much :)

Back