• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☆ Please review my Harry Potter themed town ☆

i grew up watching harry potter,,so this was a BIG ol blast of nostalgia. the characters and houses all look perfect- though I do think that there could be a bit more in the ravenclaw common room. (maybe a few large bookshelves? just an idea!) it looks amazing!! tysm for the great town!

i grew up watching harry potter,,so this was a BIG ol blast of nostalgia. the characters and houses all look perfect- though I do think that there could be a bit more in the ravenclaw common room. (maybe a few large bookshelves? just an idea!) it looks amazing!! tysm for the great town!

Thank you so much for visiting my dream town! :D

I really enjoyed the town! I just got into Harry Potter for the first time about a month ago, ( very late, I know lol ) so I probably didn't get every reference. I loved the town though, the car decal by the tree is great. The pathways look amazing. The orange baskets next to the pumpkin patch is such a great detail. Great town, it really inspired me.

Agree...
o.png

Visited your town! I love the detail you put in each house, especially Dumbledore's office. Are you planning on adding more PWPs to your town?

Visited your town! I love the detail you put in each house, especially Dumbledore's office. Are you planning on adding more PWPs to your town?

Thank you very much, and no not really but I am making a second town next year because I have a second acnl game. But don’t worry I am keeping my Town Hogwarts.

Back