Clownfish Plush
Winter Mittens
Candy Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (3) +
I have tbt to burn :’D pitch me the most amazing collectible you have for sale that I can afford and I’ll buy it from you!

It has to be a veryyy convincing pitch! I'll select winner(s) in 24 hours. May the best woman or man win :’)

EDIT: Include your price please!

Last edited:
I will sell you this super ultra mega rare tier one rubber ducky
IMG_9656.jpg
there are only like 3 in circulation so you better seal the deal REAL QUACK 😎

this is a joke I’m just trolling my bestie don’t come for me aaaa

1698091530908.png

I have this wicked cool corrupted rainbow candy, asides from having a cool name there are also less than 40 in circulation due to it being gained via RNG from a candy contest earlier this year. i vibe with it but at the same time I can't find a good use for it in my inventory, but i bet that you could do something great with it

900 tbt and it can be yours!

Last edited:
IMG_4246.jpeg
- 2k tbt

this is a beautiful, shiny, enchanted dragonscale egg! not only is it lovely to look at, legend has it that it will eventually hatch and reveal an even more beautiful dragon ✨

IMG_4247.jpeg
- 350 tbt

OR if pet dragons aren’t your thing, this candy egg might be more to your liking! it’s cute, colourful, and while i have refrained from taking any bites out of it, i’ve heard it tastes like lucky charms marshmallows!

IMG_4248.jpeg
- 200 tbt

if eggs don’t appeal to you, i think this lump of coal would fit in your lineup nicely! the beautiful red bow would match your cherry, and it would keep your winter mitten company! i know people say that only those who are naughty get coal, but look how nice this one is! surely this coal is a treat rather than a punishment? ♥️

mostly doing this for fun hehe, so no worries if none of these appeal to you! feel free to counteroffer for any of them as well!

Last edited:
I only have one of each collectible that I'd love to keep for myself, however I have two feathers that I'm willing to let go of, as I'm not too fond of them.

246.jpg
This Hot Feather I could let you go for 2,5k.

245.jpg
I also happen to have this Final Boss Feather, but since the average price ranges from 6-10k TBT based on the collectible tier list, you can't afford this one sadly.

got this super cool funky outer space planet wand that i can sell to you for ~1.5K TBT! you might think it's saturn, but it's actually a distant planet in the cosmos that only a select few beings of the site know about (myself included!). i'm prepared to impart this knowledge to you

1698092672051.png

alternatively, some ghostly preserves for ~800 TBT! a cool and ver spoopy green, purple and black colour combo (one of the best combos imo). S tier imo

1698092854917.png

or anything else in the thread in my signature if you'd like to have a gander?? feel free to counteroffer btw!

1698093628476.png
Or
1698093678661.png
for 3k each or both for 5k. Might even be able to be convinced to do 4.5k for both! Use the glitch in the matrix to freeze cold and keep it away from you OR keep it with you, depending on your season preference! You really can’t go wrong with this power.

For the low, low price of 300 tbt, this incredible Blue Rocket Pop could be yours!
584.jpg
It comes with nostalgia and potentially patriotism for multiple possible countries! The beach background is a rare sight amongst collectibles, and it would make a perfect companion to the multicolored popsicle in your lineup, if I do say so myself. 👀
Furthermore, this collectible comes from 🌟O U T E R S P A C E🌟, and was one of the few surviving items from the ill-fated space station The Lopez. It's been safely frozen and untouched this entire time, so you can rest assured that this amazing historical space artifact is still like-new to this day! Don't let this chance melt away!

this is an incredible thread idea btw

For the low, low price of 300 tbt, this incredible Blue Rocket Pop could be yours!
584.jpg
It comes with nostalgia and potentially patriotism for multiple possible countries! The beach background is a rare sight amongst collectibles, and it would make a perfect companion to the multicolored popsicle in your lineup, if I do say so myself. 👀
Furthermore, this collectible comes from🌟O U T E R S P A C E🌟, and was one of the few surviving items from the ill-fated space station The Lopez. It's been safely frozen and untouched this entire time, so you can rest assured that this amazing historical space artifact is still like-new to this day! Don't let this chance melt away!

this is an incredible thread idea btw
OMG THIS GOES WELL WITH MY POPSICLE. AHHH NOSTALGIA. Sold! DM me hahah

Also thanks! I wanted to do something fun for the community and I know a lot of people have trouble selling collectibles so I wanted to help out (‘:

IMG_9657.jpg
Alright, I’ll also throw my rainbow candy in the ring. It has everything you’d ever want in candy, because it’s RAINBOW flavour. The rainbow wrapper pairs well with lots of other colours :3 I’ll sell it for 1k. I have a second one, so this can be a friendship candy ~

View attachment 518169 Alright, I’ll also throw my rainbow candy in the ring. It has everything you’d ever want in candy, because it’s RAINBOW flavour. The rainbow wrapper pairs well with lots of other colours :3 I’ll sell it for 1k. I have a second one, so this can be a friendship candy ~
Yayy friendship ftw, send it to me! Sold :)

Unfortunately tho the price feels a bit too steep for me. I think I’ll have to settle for 1500 tbt, cant do higher than that! Hope you understand ^^ thank you for participating!

I have 2 magic potions available for 400TBT each or name your price:
1698097759610.png
1698097766097.png

Of if eggs are more your thing I have these:
1698097787455.png
800 TBT
1698097794383.png
500 TBT
1698097809606.png
500 TBT
1698097820787.png
300 TBT
1698097800867.png
300 TBT

1698099122017.png
- I am selling this dreamy party popper for 900tbt. It is a classic tbt must have, a cuter and more refined version of the iconic party popper. I think it would look right at home next to your popsicles, and it will come with a secret message just for you.

For 10tbt it will be all yours. 💸💵💶💷💴💰
GIMME

I have 2 magic potions available for 400TBT each or name your price: View attachment 518173 View attachment 518174

Of if eggs are more your thing I have these:
View attachment 518175 800 TBT
View attachment 518176 500 TBT
View attachment 518178 500 TBT
View attachment 518179 300 TBT
View attachment 518177 300 TBT
THE BLUE ONE IS SO CUTE I WANT IT HAHA
View attachment 518145 - 2k tbt

this is a beautiful, shiny, enchanted dragonscale egg! not only is it lovely to look at, legend has it that it will eventually hatch and reveal an even more beautiful dragon ✨

View attachment 518146 - 350 tbt

OR if pet dragons aren’t your thing, this candy egg might be more to your liking! it’s cute, colourful, and while i have refrained from taking any bites out of it, i’ve heard it tastes like lucky charms marshmallows!

View attachment 518147 - 200 tbt

if eggs don’t appeal to you, i think this lump of coal would fit in your lineup nicely! the beautiful red bow would match your cherry, and it would keep your winter mitten company! i know people say that only those who are naughty get coal, but look how nice this one is! surely this coal is a treat rather than a punishment? ♥️

mostly doing this for fun hehe, so no worries if none of these appeal to you! feel free to counteroffer for any of them as well!
I would like the candy egg! It looks very cute :')
got this super cool funky outer space planet wand that i can sell to you for ~1.5K TBT! you might think it's saturn, but it's actually a distant planet in the cosmos that only a select few beings of the site know about (myself included!). i'm prepared to impart this knowledge to you

View attachment 518151

alternatively, some ghostly preserves for ~800 TBT! a cool and ver spoopy green, purple and black colour combo (one of the best combos imo). S tier imo

View attachment 518152

or anything else in the thread in my signature if you'd like to have a gander?? feel free to counteroffer btw!
Ahhhh I'm very tempted to buy the saturn wand but I feel like I won't be able to buy stuff from other people if I do! I really wanna help everyone as much as possible :'D Please leave me a DM regardless! I'm very interested (;

Back