• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

pet peeves / lil stuff you cant stand

people who constantly complain about their problems without doing anything to fix em
tell me about it, and when it's just lazy people who have like 100% free time to do it as well if it's like, booking an appointment or get something fixed. i mean sure you're basically home all day perfectly fine to go out?

(yes i know people might have physical or mental issues but that's not those people i aim at)

My budgies being loud to keep me awake when I‘m trying to sleep during the day. They don’t want me to sleep and I don’t even know why. xD

Parents who allow their kids to randomly kick your legs with dirty shoes and doesn't tell them off. Like sorry I'm sitting here and want to be clean...

People who don't pick up after themselves. Like it's not going to kill you to put your trash in a trash can. Don't be a lazy. Don't just drop it on the floor or wherever its most convenient for you. It's not 'someone's job' to powder your behind. You got your big kid pants on. Do it yourself.

This is a hard one to explain if you’ve never experienced it you’re lucky.

People who project their own negative thoughts/feelings/actions onto you. Like getting upset with me because I did X, Y, Z and you’re too busy defending yourself to realize that they’re the ones who are actually doing it. Like can we not play mind games because you’re either really immature or have some sort of personality disorder. I don’t care which just let me live my truth and learn to live yours for once in your adult life.

- Pre-teen boys who think they are gangsta-rappers and acting "cool". No you are just annoying.
- Parents who insist their kids must help with everything like "Noah would you like to beep the bus card [on the reader]" rather than just getting on and doing it themselves..bruh we are people who don't have time for your stupid doting just get on already.

People who brush or floss their teeth next to me.
Not in the bathroom... but when I'm at the computer watching videos, there is always someone who comes and sit next to me brushing or flossing their teeth and sending stuff everywhere. 🤮

people who touch the trash can and don’t wash their hands afterwards. i know i’m being oddly specific, my whole family does this and it’s gross. they’ll open the lid with their hands and put something in the trash can then go make dinner. it’s disgusting imo, nobody else seems to be bothered by this except for me.

- Pre-teen boys who think they are gangsta-rappers and acting "cool". No you are just annoying.
- Parents who insist their kids must help with everything like "Noah would you like to beep the bus card [on the reader]" rather than just getting on and doing it themselves..bruh we are people who don't have time for your stupid doting just get on already.
i agree with the pre-teen boy thing. you’re not cool, you’re making a fool out of yourself.

When I'm going shopping in stores It just irks me going through the isles and seeing items that were placed in the completed wrong place because when people are going shopping and they change their mind that they don't want something anymore instead of putting it back where you found it they just discard it in whichever isle they are currently in, like I find bread people put in the isle with the fridges where milk and dairy products go inside one of the fridges because someone changed their mind they didn't want the bread and put it in there, seriously come on people...

When I'm going shopping in stores It just irks me going through the isles and seeing items that were placed in the completed wrong place because when people are going shopping and they change their mind that they don't want something anymore instead of putting it back where you found it they just discard it in whichever isle they are currently in, like I find bread people put in the isle with the fridges where milk and dairy products go inside one of the fridges because someone changed their mind they didn't want the bread and put it in there, seriously come on people...
This is even more frustrating when you work in one of these stores and have to find and clean up behind all of these people. It's been a while since I've worked retail, but I remember how irritating it was.

This is even more frustrating when you work in one of these stores and have to find and clean up behind all of these people. It's been a while since I've worked retail, but I remember how irritating it was.
I know, I feel so horrible for the employees who work there and I wonder how long it takes them to clean everything up, If people wouldn't do that it would be so much easier for everyone.

Back