Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
I was just wondering, when did the personality of the villagers get so watered down? i didnt play City Folk much at all so were they all relatively nice in that game? i know in Wild World there was some who were relatively rude, and we all know what they were like in the Gamecube
I know i've asked on this topic before, just wanted to see what others think, and what it was like in city folk..

I mean even a normal villager could act like this!
ac-mitzi.jpg

ac-tom-pit.jpg

ac-petunia3.jpg

ac-baabarababy.jpg

Personally, I'm glad they made the Peppy/Normal/Lazy/Jock polite all the time, but i do wish they had kept the Cranky's and Snooty's really rude.. it was fun to have someone to hate, now they are just polite old men, and fashionable girls

Last edited:
I agree with you. I think their personality is best shown when they speak to other villagers -- maybe they act respectful because you're the mayor and all?

This is a good example of this:

Bgmbj09CAAEjdyE.jpg

Last edited:
Parents and kids complained. :|

Political correctness, and over sensitising of kids is going way too far :l
None of the rudeness on animal crossing disturbed me for life, or upset me, i just used to enjoy hitting them with nets and sending them letters saying i hated them :L

I think some can be…

Tiffany called me ugly when I did a trade in someone's town ;;

The only rude thing ive encountered is when Porter laughs at your nose when you first go to the train station..

I feel like the snooty villagers are still a little rude to you when you first meet them.
When I first started and trying to get favors Olivia was like "Oh you're talking to me so much, I'll never forget your face." That felt rude to me :(

I think some can be?

Tiffany called me ugly when I did a trade in someone's town ;;

And that is why I only have 2 snooty's:eek: Diana and Gwen. <3 Snooty's and cranky's should warm up to you after you talk to them frequently

Last edited:
Diana was extremely rude to me at first, every conversation was about how ugly I was lmao

Honestly though, I think its because people complaining and being oversensitive
That's why Resetti is optional now I'm pretty sure because apparently he scared the kids? (I would really like to know what kids because when I was younger I was dying of laughter and would reset just to get him)

I like being mayor and all but I don't feel that same friendship as before in the previous games :/
I feel like the teacher lol

Last edited:
Baabara is so cute in that picture. <3
I don't know why, I guess they have to treat you with respect because you're the mayor.

Diana was extremely rude to me at first, every conversation was about how ugly I was lmao

That's why Resetti is optional now I'm pretty sure because apparently he scared the kids? (I would really like to know what kids because when I was younger I was dying of laughter and would reset just to get him)

I like being mayor and all but I don't feel that same friendship as before in the previous games :/

Sometimes cranky's say I have a cute face at very random times. I have no idea why.

I was one of those kids who thought Resetti was scary when I was little. I thought I messed up my game whenever he popped up and kept making a new town to not see him again. I guess I was scared 'cause he kept shouting.

I'm alright with it now.

Back