• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello!!!

djbabybenz

Bells
Hi! I’m Emmy and I’ve been playing Animal crossing for as long as I can remember. My first one was city folk, however i’ve played all of the games extensively!

My favorite AC games are New leaf, City Folk, and I do play a lot of pocket camp as well. However, I’ve been binge playing Wild World since City folk isn’t portable and I don’t always wanna emulate on my computer. I wanna relax on my couch! :blush:

Non AC games i enjoy are league of legends, story of seasons/harvest moon, and super mario sunshine.

Thanks for reading <3

Welcome to the forums!! 😊
Has there been anything in particular you've been working on in ww at the moment? The portability is definitely a plus though 😭

I’m working on my perfect town right now. I’ve never achieved it in this game so I thought I’d give it a shot. The only game I’ve gotten it on is New Leaf since most of my time on city folk/wild world was when I was too young to understand lol.

I’m working on my perfect town right now. I’ve never achieved it in this game so I thought I’d give it a shot. The only game I’ve gotten it on is New Leaf since most of my time on city folk/wild world was when I was too young to understand lol.
Ahh that's cool! I wish you luck 🙏
Tbf though, ww/cf is also harder to get perfect town in general in some aspects.

Hi Emmy, welcome to TBT! I hope you have a wonderful time here! ✨

Do you have any favourite villagers? ☺️

You started with City Folk? How has that aged to you after these years and newer installments? 🤔 I played CF a lot back then, but looking back, the humans look a little strange to me and the grass deterioration is awful. 😬

Back