• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite Villager introduced in New Leaf?

Deirdre! I’m biased because she initially moved into my town back in 2015 and she’s been living there ever since. I don’t know, I love the vibes that Deirdre gives off and sometimes see her hanging out with Bones. I see the two of them kinda like siblings.

Shari is my absolute favorite, she’s so silly looking. I like the sisterly villagers in general too. Cherry is another I like, I had her on my town for so long and I loved her so muchh. I can say the same for Chadder, I’m not a fan of the smug villagers, but I loved Chadder just because he stuck around for so long. his house was amazing too, with the astro series and the music that played.

aw woah, never knew some of these villagers had their debut in new leaf!! super cool

kyle, katt, rudy, clay, benjamin and walt are my favouritess

• Water
Reactions: Doo
I like so many of them! But choosing the most most favourite then it would be Fuchsia and Marshal, with Fuchsia being only slightly on top.

Back