• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite Villager introduced in New Leaf?

eeveelovee

🔮 Pokémon Master 🔮
Bells
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
With the release of New Leaf, 100 new villagers were added! I have to admit, as New Leaf was my first AC game, I had no idea that some of these villagers were actually making their game debut! I just assumed they were there since the beginning! I had no idea! Here are the villagers introduced:

Which ones were your favourites???

Mine is, of course, Rooney. He's also my favorite villager in general. <3333

Other villagers I like that debuted in New Leaf are Walt, Flora, Bruce and Macie. ^-^

Oh man, I forgot just how many new villagers were introduced in New Leaf! I remember looking at the list of all of them when only the Japanese version was out, making, scrapping and remaking lists of which villagers I wanted to have in my town once I finally had the game. It’s crazy that that was 11 years ago. 😭

Beau was and still is my #1 favourite villager introduced in New Leaf! Deers have been my favourite animal for as long as I can remember, and I was so excited when I found out that deer villagers were being added! I loved all of them dearly (and still do! also yes pun intended), but Beau was my favourite right from the start! He might not be my #1 favourite in general anymore, but he will always be beyond special to me, and I can’t imagine not having him in every town/island/etc I have now. That homie’s coming with me in every Animal Crossing game whether he likes it or not 🧡

I honestly have too many other favourites to list them all, but my other main favourites are Merengue, Rudy, Skye, Zucker, Sprinkle, Katt, Sly, Gayle, Cherry, and of course all of the other deers! Also have fond memories with Drago, Apple, Flurry and Diva. 🫶

ALSO you’re telling me Barold my Birthday twin wasn’t introduced until New Leaf? That’s crazy!!

omg I forgot how many villager were introduced in New Leaf! And... I love almost the half ot them HAHAHA I love ALL the hamsters and deer, the hamsters are so tiny and fluffy and- cjdjdisk🥹
If I have to decide a bunch of favourites among them I think I'll pick:
Cherry(my first uchi, my absolute queen Cherry), Marshal(my first smug in my current town created in 2017, I didn't now yet he was so popular HAHAH), OBVIOUSLY Chops the king of my town, Julian my majestic lgbt icon(I kinda miss him, why we can have only 10 villagers😭), Pashmina my other uchi queen, JACQUES (his design is brilliant imo, he isn't very popular but he's a prince), Beau... Beau stole my heart without mercy and hypnotized me making me his slave, I can't deny him anything with those sweety eyes...
Flurry did the same as Beau, in short HAHAH
SO FLUFFY
In general I really love all hamsters and deer🫶
Then Kyle, Eugene and Flo! I love rock music and they scream rock'n roll from every pore💕
Tia, Molly, Gayle, Penelope, Pheobe, CROQUEEE

okay ENOUGH I can't pick everyone HAHAH
Loved this thread 🫶

Almost all the deer villagers, especially Lopez and Bruce. So much so, that they are now my favorite species of all in the entire series. I really wish my guy Lopez would get more love - most of the spotlight seems to get taken by Beau, Erik and Fauna when it comes to fan stuff. All three of those latter villagers are also those I really like, so I'm not complaining too much.

In terms of non-deer villagers, some of the then-new sisterly and smug villagers became heavy favorites of mine as well. Cherry is my biggest sisterly favorite, followed by Katt and Phoebe. Jacques also caught my eye, and he was actually one of the rare villagers I randomly encountered and didn't want to leave. Kyle is a cool-looking wolf who shares some of my aesthetic, and also shares a birthday with me, so he's automatically another big favorite.

And then you got other favorites of mine, such as Molly, Skye, Rudy, Bianca, Kevin, and even Canberra and Rory who are two of my "guilty admirables", or those I sort of like but never talk about. New Leaf in general probably had some of, if not, the best selection of new villagers out of any game.

1709881132552.png

I love Miss "What What". Favorite villager, great house.

I've been through the animal crossing wiki so many times looking at villagers in previous to new games, mostly,, just out of curiosity and how much they've changed. but honestly I don't think I realized how many were new in new leaf! It's so tough to choose theres so many of my favourites here but i'd have to go with Flora!! shes my main girl new leaf 🦩💗

I love so many of them! Out of them though, Walt or Phoebe might be my favourite additions!

it's a tough one but i just gotta go with erik! i just love his design and his home sm ! he always fits right into my town no matter

i also love rudy sm too, i didnt know he was introduced in new leaf 🥺

There were so many cool looking villagers introduced in New Leaf. Some of my favorites were Cherry, Muffy and Eugene, but most of all Kyle. He's still on the very top, alongside Bones, for favorite villager ever.

So many new ones! I actually didn't know some of these guys had their debut in NL!

Marshal is a classic and is still a fav of mine. Squishy marshmallow boi!

Fauna is really cute too.

I didn’t realize so many villagers made their debut in new leaf! But I guess if I had to narrow it down to a few favorites it would have to be Diana, Gayle, Fauna, and Merengue.

My favorite lad introduced in new leaf is Shep.

He's just... perfect boi. The chillest sheep dog in town.

Wow I didn't realize there were so many! I totally forgot the deer were introduced in New Leaf, they're one of my favorite species. My favorite of the villagers though is Shep. He was with me through almost the whole history of my first New Leaf town and then again when I restarted my town (although after booting up my game for the event I see he bailed while I was away 😔) and he was one of the first I looked for after starting my island.

Back