Shop Pengutango's Signature Shop! Check thread for request openings! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Mayor Holo
Town: Yoitsu
Mayor: Holo
Border: Dashed
Template Shape: Rounded Rectangle
Colors: The text can be like the same as my old one.
Background: (if transparent, put "N/A") This
Font Preferences: The title font the same (KG Eyes Wide Open) but the villager text would be the same as the one you have in your current sig for the villagers
Villagers: Wolfgang*, Bam*, Ankha*, Chief*, Diana, Julian*, Rooney*, Fang*, Skye*, Colton
Include names under sprites?:
Include dreamies?: Only dreamies
Include names under sprites?: Yes
Anything else: Could you make it so that they are spread out along the path instead of in a line? :) and this would be the achieved symbol (marked above with * in the form) and this speech bubble thing would be floating over their heads. this would be for the unachieved! :)

I love your work Pengu <3 Hope I'm not driving ya crazy.

Hello, hello, Holo. :) Aww man, well, I personally HATE when the villagers are scattered on banners, but, I can make it work if someone really wants it. XD It's just a preference thing and it just messes with me so it will take me a lil longer to do, but like I said, totally doable. I like the speech bubbles as they're a nice touch.

Especially since they're scattered, the speech bubbles seem to fit better, versus a present some other sprite, in my personal opinion. :p I might stream tomorrow, but we'll see. I'll post an update regarding it tomorrow at some point.

Anywho, my only question I have is that do you want the bg to be animated like your last banner or keep it static? I wasn't sure, but figured I'd double check anyway. :) If you want it animated, the total will be 270 TBT bells. If you don't want it animated, the total will be 210 TBT bells.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Zedark, DrewDiddy1996, & crystalmilktea: I sent your updated banners, so please take a look at them when you get a chance. :)

Last edited:
May I ask how mine is getting along? :D

I'm almost done with the mockup. Been playing with the colors at this point to try and make them work the way I want them to. XD Pretty sure I'll be able to finish it tonight. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still not really feeling up to streaming, so no stream tonight. If you want to watch me stream your request, I can do a private steam session, in case I don't want to do a public steam.

Just let me know. This also depends on if our timezones line up too. XD

Sej: I just sent you your mockup, so please take a look at it when ya get a chance. :)

--------------------------------------------

2 slots open~ :3

Another banner done! Thanks Sej and hope you enjoy it! :D Already added it to the Flickr album and will be adding it to the front shortly. :)

Username: Sepherana
Town: Demacia
Mayor: Sam
Border: Regular with small scalloped edge
Template Shape: Rounded rectangle
Colors: (text, border, background colors) Hot pink for text, light pink for border and white with light purple outline for the scalloped edge
Background: (if transparent, put "N/A") This, animated
Font Preferences: Always In My Heart for title font, BrookeShappell8 for villager names
Villagers: Poncho*, Whitney*, Fauna*, Wolfgang*, Roscoe*, Pashmina*, Goldie, Ed, Beau, Kyle
Include dreamies?: (If yes, list the names || If no, put "N/A") Only include dreamies
Anything else: Could you include my friend code on it, and dream address? It's 5700-3245-0411. Also, on the border, I'd like a light pink bow on the top left corner.
The *'s represent that they're achieved dreamies. Could you use a mini heart symbol to show that they're achieved?

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Username: Sepherana
Town: Demacia
Mayor: Sam
Border: Regular with small scalloped edge
Template Shape: Rounded rectangle
Colors: (text, border, background colors) Hot pink for text, light pink for border and white with light purple outline for the scalloped edge
Background: (if transparent, put "N/A") This, animated
Font Preferences: Always In My Heart for title font, BrookeShappell8 for villager names
Villagers: Poncho*, Whitney*, Fauna*, Wolfgang*, Roscoe*, Pashmina*, Goldie, Ed, Beau, Kyle
Include dreamies?: (If yes, list the names || If no, put "N/A") Only include dreamies
Anything else: Could you include my friend code on it, and dream address? It's 5700-3245-0411. Also, on the border, I'd like a light pink bow on the top left corner.
The *'s represent that they're achieved dreamies. Could you use a mini heart symbol to show that they're achieved?

Thank you! :)

Hello, hello~ :3 Alright, so I went over your form and the total comes out to be 270 TBT bells. Please send me payment as soon as possible. :)

Alright, I sent it!

I actually changed my mind about something. Could the bow be in the top right corner instead of left? cx

Last edited:
Alright, I sent it!

I actually changed my mind about something. Could the bow be in the top right corner instead of left? cx

Awesome! Got it and I just updated that ya paid. :) And yep, that's no prob. I'll just add that to your request notes.

Also I've gotten Goldie now, so if you can include that as well, that would be great. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back