Shop Pengutango's Signature Shop! Check thread for request openings! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Mayor Holo
Town: Yoitsu
Mayor: Holo
Border: Dashed
Template Shape: Rounded Rectangle
Colors: The text can be like the same as my old one.
Background: (if transparent, put "N/A") This
Font Preferences: The title font the same (KG Eyes Wide Open) but the villager text would be the same as the one you have in your current sig for the villagers
Villagers: Wolfgang*, Bam*, Ankha*, Chief*, Diana, Julian*, Rooney*, Fang*, Skye*, Colton
Include names under sprites?:
Include dreamies?: Only dreamies
Include names under sprites?: Yes
Anything else: Could you make it so that they are spread out along the path instead of in a line? :) and this would be the achieved symbol (marked above with * in the form) and this speech bubble thing would be floating over their heads. this would be for the unachieved! :)

I love your work Pengu <3 Hope I'm not driving ya crazy.

Hello, hello, Holo. :) Aww man, well, I personally HATE when the villagers are scattered on banners, but, I can make it work if someone really wants it. XD It's just a preference thing and it just messes with me so it will take me a lil longer to do, but like I said, totally doable. I like the speech bubbles as they're a nice touch.

Especially since they're scattered, the speech bubbles seem to fit better, versus a present some other sprite, in my personal opinion. :p I might stream tomorrow, but we'll see. I'll post an update regarding it tomorrow at some point.

Anywho, my only question I have is that do you want the bg to be animated like your last banner or keep it static? I wasn't sure, but figured I'd double check anyway. :) If you want it animated, the total will be 270 TBT bells. If you don't want it animated, the total will be 210 TBT bells.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Zedark, DrewDiddy1996, & crystalmilktea: I sent your updated banners, so please take a look at them when you get a chance. :)

Last edited:
May I ask how mine is getting along? :D

I'm almost done with the mockup. Been playing with the colors at this point to try and make them work the way I want them to. XD Pretty sure I'll be able to finish it tonight. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still not really feeling up to streaming, so no stream tonight. If you want to watch me stream your request, I can do a private steam session, in case I don't want to do a public steam.

Just let me know. This also depends on if our timezones line up too. XD

Sej: I just sent you your mockup, so please take a look at it when ya get a chance. :)

--------------------------------------------

2 slots open~ :3

Another banner done! Thanks Sej and hope you enjoy it! :D Already added it to the Flickr album and will be adding it to the front shortly. :)

Username: Sepherana
Town: Demacia
Mayor: Sam
Border: Regular with small scalloped edge
Template Shape: Rounded rectangle
Colors: (text, border, background colors) Hot pink for text, light pink for border and white with light purple outline for the scalloped edge
Background: (if transparent, put "N/A") This, animated
Font Preferences: Always In My Heart for title font, BrookeShappell8 for villager names
Villagers: Poncho*, Whitney*, Fauna*, Wolfgang*, Roscoe*, Pashmina*, Goldie, Ed, Beau, Kyle
Include dreamies?: (If yes, list the names || If no, put "N/A") Only include dreamies
Anything else: Could you include my friend code on it, and dream address? It's 5700-3245-0411. Also, on the border, I'd like a light pink bow on the top left corner.
The *'s represent that they're achieved dreamies. Could you use a mini heart symbol to show that they're achieved?

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Username: Sepherana
Town: Demacia
Mayor: Sam
Border: Regular with small scalloped edge
Template Shape: Rounded rectangle
Colors: (text, border, background colors) Hot pink for text, light pink for border and white with light purple outline for the scalloped edge
Background: (if transparent, put "N/A") This, animated
Font Preferences: Always In My Heart for title font, BrookeShappell8 for villager names
Villagers: Poncho*, Whitney*, Fauna*, Wolfgang*, Roscoe*, Pashmina*, Goldie, Ed, Beau, Kyle
Include dreamies?: (If yes, list the names || If no, put "N/A") Only include dreamies
Anything else: Could you include my friend code on it, and dream address? It's 5700-3245-0411. Also, on the border, I'd like a light pink bow on the top left corner.
The *'s represent that they're achieved dreamies. Could you use a mini heart symbol to show that they're achieved?

Thank you! :)

Hello, hello~ :3 Alright, so I went over your form and the total comes out to be 270 TBT bells. Please send me payment as soon as possible. :)

Alright, I sent it!

I actually changed my mind about something. Could the bow be in the top right corner instead of left? cx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back