• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Outer Wilds?

michealsmells

🎄❄️🌟
Bells
Switch
4757-8654-8195
Island
Utopia
White Turnip
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Lucky Lollipop
Spectral Preserves
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Ghostly Preserves
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
First and foremost, this thread is likely to contain spoilers. This is a game that should not be spoiled. If you can, play it for yourself or watch someone else play it!!! I insist, it's a beautiful, perfect game and one that I will always come back to as a source of comfort, validation, and if I need a good cry.

Has anyone here played it? I just beat the Echoes of the Eye DLC like... not even an hour ago, and it left me a sobbing, snotty mess. Much like the game did when I first beat it at the beginning of this year, except a lot worse with the added knowledge and love of the DLC, which was absolutely amazing.
The puzzles are clever, the story intriguing, and I couldn't help but continuously compliment the devs for how much I adore their work and cleverness in every little minute detail of the game. I could not praise the game enough. I'm not the first to say it and I certainly wouldn't be the last, but I love Outer Wilds.

I just wanted to see if anyone else had played it. I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially about the DLC! I don't want to make this post too rambly before anyone else comments on it so I'll hold off for the time being, but I urge you to please allow me a chance to infodump! Its... really a wonderful game and I just need more people to talk to about it.

The Outer Wilds is one of my favorite games period! It’s the only game that gave me the same sense of dread and immersion as The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask. The small, but compact solar system is a delight to explore. Anyone who’s played this game knows the haunting, yet beautiful song that plays before the sun explodes. I’ll never forget how satisfying it was to piece together this game’s lore.

The DLC was a bit of a let down though. The puzzles were a bit too obtuse and I didn’t find the new planet particularly interesting. Other than that the game is a masterpiece.

Back