• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Out of the Woods - Answers Revealed!

Apparently decoding the banners didn't earn us any point...:confused:

View attachment 459150
View attachment 459151
I was convinced one of the banners must have the word „mushroom“ hidden in those glyphs specifically to throw us off so I translated them as well 🤣 past tbt events have turned me into a paranoid nervous bundle who second guesses everything.

Wow, I didn't expect anyone to do that! That's pretty impressive. I mostly added those elements to entertain myself, haha.

It was entertaining for me too! ;)
Post automatically merged:

I was convinced one of the banners must have the word „mushroom“ hidden in those glyphs specifically to throw us off so I translated them as well 🤣 past tbt events have turned me into a paranoid nervous bundle who second guesses everything.

Haha! That's true! It's how they tricked us with the moss balloon.

Wow, I didn't expect anyone to do that! That's pretty impressive. I mostly added those elements to entertain myself, haha.

I decoded them too! I was like “I’m going to decode these banners to give us a clue about who is hiding in the Out of the Woods banner” and my teammate Liz! was like “here is a screenshot of a literal pair of eyes hiding in the banner” hahaha. I was so ready so solve for more clues.

Back