• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

🍄 otaku’s ‘shroom stop 🍄 | accepting tbt and gyroids! |2/2 spots filled | pinglist open

Please add me to your pinglist and let me know if you do start taking orders again. Mycology is my jam and I'd love to order a few of these from you!

Please add me to your pinglist and let me know if you do start taking orders again. Mycology is my jam and I'd love to order a few of these from you!
oh my god what an admin 😳 i’m honored :00 and ofc i will add you to the pinglist!

I'll take a slot! I'm working at the moment so will come back in a few hours to edit in my order, if that's okay. :)

stem: 3
stem color: 1
spot shape:
any additional info: Could you make stitches into a mushroom ?
background: white/transparent
payment: 4 gyroids

aaa tysm for the ping <3 I can't wait

ahhh im too late but im ordering 3 mushis and eggo waffles

shape :2
color: 2 but can you make it a bit lighter?kinda like the stem color 3
stem:1
stem color:1
spot shape:4
any additional info:just make this one kinda match this --->
Untitled_design__4_-removebg-preview.png
pfp
background:lil sparkles
payment:tbt for all 3 which is 21 tbt :)

shape:1
color:6 but lighter maybe more pink
stem:1 but a bit shorter
spot shape:2
any additional info: make this pastel colors :)
background:sparkles
payment:tbt

shape:etoile
stem:1 a bit shorter
any additional info: make this pastel color

Last edited:
❗️hi all! otaku is currently in the hospital and asked me to respond to her thread. the orders accepted will be complete at some point, but expect at least a few days delay <3 thanks for your patience!

Aaa I have a fantastic idea for a mushroom, please put me on the pinglist! Thank you <3
Could you possibly add me to the pinglist? <3
she will add both! 💜

I'll take a slot! I'm working at the moment so will come back in a few hours to edit in my order, if that's okay. :)
sure! she will add you to the first slot ^^
spot shape:

she will add you to the second slot!

ahhh im too late but im ordering 3 mushis and eggo waffles

shape :2
color: 2 but can you make it a bit lighter?kinda like the stem color 3
stem:1
spot shape:4
any additional info:just make this one kinda match this ---> pfp
background:lil sparkles
payment:tbt for all 3 which is 21 tbt :)

shape:1
color:6 but lighter maybe more pink
stem:1 but a bit shorter
spot shape:2
any additional info: make this pastel colors :)

shape:etoile
stem:1 a bit shorter
any additional info: make this pastel color
hi! just to let you know, since you posted after the slots were filled, you will still be on the pinglist ^^ however we will be sure to let you know when more slots open!

a few things for you as well - the etoile shroom will be 14 tbt instead of 7, since it’s custom. your total would come to 28 tbt now ^^ also, the shrooms are made using a base, so all your adjustments to the shape in your other mushrooms may add up to more tbt, but i’ll have to ask otaku when she comes home.

❗❗️thank you all for reading this long post!

❗hi all! otaku is currently in the hospital and asked me to respond to her thread. the orders accepted will be complete at some point, but expect at least a few days delay <3 thanks for your patience!

she will add both! 💜

hi! just to let you know, since you posted after the slots were filled, you will still be on the pinglist ^^ however we will be sure to let you know when more slots open!

a few things for you as well - the etoile shroom will be 14 tbt instead of 7, since it’s custom. your total would come to 28 tbt now ^^ also, the shrooms are made using a base, so all your adjustments to the shape in your other mushrooms may add up to more tbt, but i’ll have to ask otaku when she comes home.

❗❗thank you all for reading this long post!
hmm il just get the etoile mush without adjustments when i do get to pay for it then :)

hmm il just get the etoile mush without adjustments when i do get to pay for it then :)
the shroom costs more if it’s inspired by a character ^^ she can make the shroom her purple color, but that’s about it unless it’s a custom one :)

❗hi all! otaku is currently in the hospital and asked me to respond to her thread. the orders accepted will be complete at some point, but expect at least a few days delay <3 thanks for your patience!

she will add both! 💜

❗❗thank you all for reading this long post!

oh nooo I really hope it's not super serious and Otaku is okay :C thinking of her and wishing her well <3

these are adorable omg — i’d love to be added to the pinglist if possible, please! i hope you’re okay, otaku, and that you feel better soon! sending lots of eggo love your way. ♥️

OH GOD IM SO SORRY- aAAAAAA I WILL START ON ORDERS NOW- was just dehydrated and had to get fluids, docs also thought i may have had appendicitis but thankfully i did not ^u^

@Oblivia i am ready for ur order! feel free to edit your post whenever :3
@allainah i am starting on your shroom now! and thank you for the extra gyroids ;-; you’re too kind!

and everyone else has been added to the pinglist! thanks for the interest c:

OH GOD IM SO SORRY- aAAAAAA I WILL START ON ORDERS NOW- was just dehydrated and had to get fluids, docs also thought i may have had appendicitis but thankfully i did not ^u^

@Oblivia i am ready for ur order! feel free to edit your post whenever :3
@allainah i am starting on your shroom now! and thank you for the extra gyroids ;-; you’re too kind!

and everyone else has been added to the pinglist! thanks for the interest c:
yayy so glad you're back and hopefully feeling better! and tysm <3 DM me whenever ur ready to trade the gyroids

spot shape:

here u go <3 and i will pm u shortly!
1642630216012.png

i can take your order whenever, but i will also be doing the other ones ^^ just note that you still have your slot!
Aaa I have a fantastic idea for a mushroom, please put me on the pinglist! Thank you <3
will be taking ur order next! feel free to post whenever! 🧡

here u go <3 and i will pm u shortly!
View attachment 426886

i can take your order whenever, but i will also be doing the other ones ^^ just note that you still have your slot!

will be taking ur order next! feel free to post whenever! 🧡
Great!
Could I get a custom mushroom for a friend? She's been a bit sad recently and we have a shared oc that would cheer her up. His name is ollie. I'll attach a few references.
99418D6F-24E0-4267-BBED-F7E579ECAF5A.jpeg

his concept art
379A7FB4-81CB-4B1D-AE06-4529FECCFD39.jpeg

1FD49690-B170-48B5-A1B2-858AE015DFA0.jpeg
Anyway, feel free to draw him in any pose and color! Hopefully this isn't too much of an order, I'll willingly pay more than 14 tbt if you need. Thank you! <3 eggo

Back