• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Orderable items from catalog 100k ea & real ancient statue for 1m!

hi! i can give you
- Blue
- Cabin
- Classic
- Exotic
- Green

vm me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooh and gold roses as well

Would you trade me a twelve grape plate for my motherly statue?

Sure!

I have the following art and sets:
Spooky Set
Harvest Set
Solemn Painting
Worthy Painting
Moody Painting
Gallant Statue
Motherly Statue
Mystic Statue

Please message me if you still need these.

Messaged you

I'm back, LOL. Just realized I can order you most of the sets on your list:
- Astro
- Blue
- Cabin
- Classic
- Exotic
- Green
- Harvest
- Jingle
- Kiddie
- Lovely

- Modern
- Modern Wood
- Polka-dot
- Robo
- Stripe

I think that would be 15 mil without the kiddie & lovely series, and 17 mil with?

I won't need the harvest but I'll buy the rest. Would you be okay selling by retail method?

hi! i can give you
- Blue
- Cabin
- Classic
- Exotic
- Green

vm me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooh and gold roses as well

Someone offered for the rest of the sets I need. ;-; I'll buy 5-10 gold roses if you have them though!

I'm willing to buy the ancient statue how much is it?

I'm buying not selling.

I won't need the harvest but I'll buy the rest. Would you be okay selling by retail method?

No problem! That's a lot to drop LOL. So 14 mil, right? Will you be around tomorrow? I'm headed to bed soon.

No problem! That's a lot to drop LOL. So 14 mil, right? Will you be around tomorrow? I'm headed to bed soon.

I might be busy tomorrow but it depends when. If I don't find you on then Tuesday I'll definitely be able to! And I think it's 12m? I have kiddie set and lovely pending and harvest from someone else.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry forgot to mention those two when I replied. ;-;

I have the great statue! Can trade you now if you're around! Otherwise, tomorrow night 9pm EST?

Last edited:
Back