• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying CLOSED - Looking to catalog orderable sets/items!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddandrea

Ghost hunter
Bells
Switch
3055-6060-3935
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (42) +
I managed to get everything cataloged so I'm closing the thread - but you can definitely PM each other and set up times to catalog your stuff! :)

Hi! I just restarted my ACNL town and I am looking to catalog a bunch of the sets, as well as some other orderables that I really want to have. I don't have a ton of TBT which is why I'm only asking to catalog so you don't have to spend your IGB to buy the stuff I want (though if you have anything just lying around and you want to get rid of it for free, I'm happy to take it off your hands)! Please let me know if you can help - sets and items are listed below. I'm in Massachusetts so I'm in EST and I'm a night owl so I'm usually around. Thank you!

• Astro
  • Classic
  • Exotic
  • Jingle
  • Kiddie
  • Lovely
  • Minimalist
  • Modern
  • Modern Wood
  • Polka Dot
  • Regal
  • Rococo
  • Sleek
  • Stripe

Other Orderables Wanted:

The full list is linked here: Orderables Wanted

The main items I'd like are anything Fairy Tale or Trendy themed, the number lamps, and anything that would go in a kitchen (either appliances or food-themed furniture).

All of the items on the list should be orderable according to the site but if anything isn't, please let me know. I also have a list of clothes that I'm working on so I'll update this post with the link to that when it's done. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi there. I have a lot of sets, items lying around. They are all customised, so you can either take them, or catalog them. Your choice.
PM me if you're interested.
:)

I can actually do better, I forgot I have a catalog town for NL, which should have all orderable items in it.

Last edited:
That would be amazing! I'll PM you - I have a list of orderables that I really want to get so we can figure something out :) Thank you so much, you are my ACNL hero!

Hi there. I have a lot of sets, items lying around. They are all customised, so you can either take them, or catalog them. Your choice.
PM me if you're interested.
:)

I can actually do better, I forgot I have a catalog town for NL, which should have all orderable items in it.
Hi Ms. Liz! Sorry to intrude but may I visit the catalog town instead and you can delete my other order? If you only want to let maddandrea then thats fine too! I am sorry if it sounds mean! <3 I do not have to at all I am just saying if you are free to let others come may I? Again, if not no worries!!! :) :D

@Mr_Keroppi it wasn't something I was planning to offer to everyone unless I started a thread specifically offering it.
However, since I currently have it set up and maddandrea is finished with it, I offer you to visit. PM me. :)

@Mr_Keroppi it wasn't something I was planning to offer to everyone unless I started a thread specifically offering it.
However, since I currently have it set up and maddandrea is finished with it, I offer you to visit. PM me. :)
um i hope you dont mind but can i come too..? you dont have to include me if you want! ( your so kind liz )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back