Shop [Open!] Micheal's Shiny Searching Service

Live with Day #4 of Catch a Million! I'm gonna be playing Pokemon: Let's Go Eevee today and chain catching for shinies. If any of you are interested in kanto-only shinies, now's your chance! I'm willing to work out a price, but add-ons will not be applicable to Let's Go shinies!

Before I do that though, I'm gonna be opening a Lost Origin Elite Trainer Box. Y'all should come!!

All done with Day #4 and editing this rather late!!

Last edited:
Live with Day #5 of Catch a Million! I'm snapping photos in New Pokemon Snap, and will likely swap over to Scarlet later to shiny hunt and get y'all some mons! Feel free to order now!!

Stream over! That Riolu is eluding me and I'm sobbin.
Streaming PLA tomorrow for the last day of Catch a Million! I'll tell y'all when I am!

As for a general update for the shop: I'm hoping that when Summer begins, I'll be able to get back to Mass Outbreak Specials somewhat regularly!

Last edited:
Going live with the final day of Catch a Million! I'll be going until 9pm Pacific tonight, or a lilbit after.
Gonna be playing Pokemon Legends Arceus today!
If you guys were interested in this charity event at all, now would be your time to say hi and support!

Stream over and event over! Thank you everyone who came and spoke in chat, helped out, ordered, what have you. I appreciate you all!!
The thread will be slowly put back to normal over the course of these next few days or whatever. I am POOPED.

Last edited:
Reopening shop 'cause I need an excuse to do something else in the background whilst I'm getting art done for Artfight! A La Carte shinies are being updated as well! I just gotta get all the images together.

Mass Outbreak Specials are updated for the day, they include:

353.png
Shuppet
092.png
Gastly
437.png
Bronzong
049.png
Venomoth
715.png
Noibat

I don't have enough TBT yet, but going to go ahead and pre-order!

Username: Midoriya
Pokemon: Deino
Ball Add-Ons: Lure Ball (if this isn't possible, let me know please. My current EV/IV bred Hydreigon was caught in a Lure Ball)
Stat Add-Ons: IVs in all if possible, EVs in Special Attack and Speed
Other Requests: Modest nature please!
Payment: 155 TBT (let me know if my calculations are wrong please)

I don't have enough TBT yet, but going to go ahead and pre-order!

Username: Midoriya
Pokemon: Deino
Ball Add-Ons: Lure Ball (if this isn't possible, let me know please. My current EV/IV bred Hydreigon was caught in a Lure Ball)
Stat Add-Ons: IVs in all if possible, EVs in Special Attack and Speed
Other Requests: Modest nature please!
Payment: 155 TBT (let me know if my calculations are wrong please)
Order recieved! I'll note it down and get hunting soon!

Bump! Doing some hunting today, specifically gathering herba mystica whilst sitting around some mass outbreaks.
I should make a particular note to mention that I'm accepting Camp Bell Tree collectibles for shinies! Specifically Space Whale Plush & Andromeda Potion. I will also gladly accept as many Green Alien Plushies as possible! I have no set price for these 'cause I wanna discuss with customers first to know what they worth to y'all, but I will gladly give multiple shinies per collectible!

Mass Outbreaks for today are as follows:
August 19, 2023
938.png
Tadbulb
955.png
Flittle
425.png
Drifloon
426.png
Drifblim
478.png
Froslass
673.png
Gogoat​

I've got some time between school!
To prepare for the release of the DLC, I've slashed nearly all my prices by 50% or more!
Mass Outbreak Specials have been updated for the day, here they are:
712.png

Bergmite

419.png

Floatzel

846.png

Arrokuda

963.png

Finizen

Gonna try to find this Deino that's been eluding me for weeks now!

Bump! I am currently looking to Touch-Trade Iron Crown & Iron Boulder and am willing to give a shiny for them if you'd want one!

Prices are also currently being reworked due to the new presence of the Item Printer, so forgive me if things seem off!

Back