Shop Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Exclusives

Hi! I'd like to buy one each of your Paradox Pokemon, plus a Quaxly and a Fuecoco. I believe that's 150TBT for everything? Alternatively, I could trade you an Iron Jugulis for one of the Paradox Pokemon if you would consider that an acceptable trade, bringing the total down to 130TBT. If you'd prefer pure TBT instead of the trade, that's totally fine. :) I know it'll take you a couple of days to get some of the Pokemon, so just let me know when you have them all together, and we can trade. Thanks in advance! :)

Edit: Could I actually buy an auspicious armor as well? Thanks! :)

Hi! I'd like to buy one each of your Paradox Pokemon, plus a Quaxly and a Fuecoco. I believe that's 150TBT for everything? Alternatively, I could trade you an Iron Jugulis for one of the Paradox Pokemon if you would consider that an acceptable trade, bringing the total down to 130TBT. If you'd prefer pure TBT instead of the trade, that's totally fine. :) I know it'll take you a couple of days to get some of the Pokemon, so just let me know when you have them all together, and we can trade. Thanks in advance! :)

Edit: Could I actually buy an auspicious armor as well? Thanks! :)

Sure thing! I can start working on gathering all those for you right now: I already have many of them so it shouldn’t be too bad. :) I’ll let you know when it’s all ready for you.

I will also accept an Iron Jugulis to offset the value so the grand total with the Armor will be 140tbt. Payment can wait until I’m ready to trade if you’d prefer.

Sure thing! I can start working on gathering all those for you right now: I already have many of them so it shouldn’t be too bad. :) I’ll let you know when it’s all ready for you.

I will also accept an Iron Jugulis to offset the value so the grand total with the Armor will be 140tbt. Payment can wait until I’m ready to trade if you’d prefer.

Sounds good! And sure, I'll just send the payment when you're ready to trade. I'll be around most of the evening, so I'll keep checking back. :)

Sounds good! And sure, I'll just send the payment when you're ready to trade. I'll be around most of the evening, so I'll keep checking back. :)

I’ve got everything ready to go. The 2 starters and 7 past Paradox Pokémon. I’ve put the Auspicious Armor on the Roaring Moon as well. Just let me know when you are ready to trade. :)

I’ve got everything ready to go. The 2 starters and 7 past Paradox Pokémon. I’ve put the Auspicious Armor on the Roaring Moon as well. Just let me know when you are ready to trade. :)
Ready to trade now! I'll be online for probably the next 2-3 hours. :)

Back