Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Feedback
100% (152) +
Hello, and welcome to my Pokémon shop! I currently have Pokémon Scarlet and am looking for a Miraidon from Pokémon Violet. I will also accept TBT too of course. I currently offer all Scarlet exclusives (sans Koraidon sorry). As well as all breedable Violet exclusives.

Colour codes:
Green: I have at least one in stock and ready to trade asap. Little to no wait.
Orange: Not currently in stock, but I have breeding/easy catching capabilities. Will require at least a short wait.
Red: I currently do not have in stock but can acquire one if asked. Might have to wait a bit but I’ll try to prioritize getting one for you.
Starters (5TBT each)
Sprigatito
Fuecoco
Quaxly

Regular Scarlet Exclusives (10TBT each)
Paldean Tauros (Fire)
Larvitar
Drifloon
Stunky

Deino
Skrelp
Oranguru
Stonjourner

Regular Violet Exclusives (10TBT each)
Paldean Tauros (Water)
Misdreavus
Gulpin
Bagon
Clauncher
Passimian
Dreepy
Eiscue

Paradox Pokémon (20TBT each)
Great Tusk
Brute Bonnet
Sandy Shocks

Scream Tail
Flutter Mane
Slither Wing
Roaring Moon

Armor - for evolving Charcadet into Armorouge (10TBT each)
Auspicious Armor

Last edited:
Hey holla! I’d like to get your auspicious armor. I can get malicious armor for you! :)

hii c:
I need to check again but im pretty sure i can give you one of each you are looking for except miraidon and the armor. :3

hii c:
I need to check again but im pretty sure i can give you one of each you are looking for except miraidon and the armor. :3

Awesome! Are you interested in any Scarlet exclusives? I can offer those, TBT or a combination of the two if there’s only a couple exclusives you’d like/want. Just let me know.

I plan on catching a bunch of the Paradox Pokémon tonight if you’re looking for any of those. :)

Awesome! Are you interested in any Scarlet exclusives? I can offer those, TBT or a combination of the two if there’s only a couple exclusives you’d like/want. Just let me know.

I plan on catching a bunch of the Paradox Pokémon tonight if you’re looking for any of those. :)
im already done with the dex but thank you! id prefer tbt then c: im home in ~3hours so we can trade then if you want.

im already done with the dex but thank you! id prefer tbt then c: im home in ~3hours so we can trade then if you want.

Wow! You work fast. I only just finished the story the other day and still have more post game to do haha. No worries though I can offer the prices listed above. Which I calculate to be 220TBT for everything (10TBT x 8 regular mons and 20TBT x 7 Paradox mons)

As for trading I won’t get home from work for another 7 hours, but will be available for a few hours after that. I’ll also need to catch random things ahead of the trade too so I have something to actually trade.

Wow! You work fast. I only just finished the story the other day and still have more post game to do haha. No worries though I can offer the prices listed above. Which I calculate to be 220TBT for everything (10TBT x 8 regular mons and 20TBT x 7 Paradox mons)

As for trading I won’t get home from work for another 7 hours, but will be available for a few hours after that. I’ll also need to catch random things ahead of the trade too so I have something to actually trade.
I might be asleep by then but ill try to check in as soon as im awake so we might be able to trade then c:

I might be asleep by then but ill try to check in as soon as im awake so we might be able to trade then c:

No worries. I’m in no rush anyways. What language are the Pokémon in? Or at least the language for the Paradox Pokémon? I don’t really mind what the regular ones are. Thanks!

I don’t have a Dreepy but I do have a Draloak right now. I can try to breed you a Dreepy if you give me a few days. I’d like a Scream Tail in exchange.

No worries. I’m in no rush anyways. What language are the Pokémon in? Or at least the language for the Paradox Pokémon? I don’t really mind what the regular ones are. Thanks!
They are all english c:

@Foreverfox I’m available to trade Armors whenever you’re ready. :)

Also @Amilee I’ll be on for the next several hours starting now but will post when I head to bed. If we can’t make it work (it’s tricky with such different time zones) I can try to bring my Switch to work tomorrow to trade at my lunch break if need be.

Also @Amilee I’ll be on for the next several hours starting now but will post when I head to bed. If we can’t make it work (it’s tricky with such different time zones) I can try to bring my Switch to work tomorrow to trade at my lunch break if need be.
I’ll be able to get on after about 8 or 8:30pm ET after my son goes to bed. :)

I would have time now and then in like 4 hours again c: i should also be online way longer today so ill bet we can make it work!

I would have time now and then in like 4 hours again c: i should also be online way longer today so ill bet we can make it work!

Sorry I missed you again I ended up falling asleep. Unfortunately I only have a very narrow window today but I’ll be available if it’s possible to make it work. I’ll have 30mins and no more at 12pm EST until 12:30pm which is about 4 hours and 45 mins from the time of this post. Otherwise I won’t have internet access until Monday at around the same time.

Sorry I missed you again I ended up falling asleep. Unfortunately I only have a very narrow window today but I’ll be available if it’s possible to make it work. I’ll have 30mins and no more at 12pm EST until 12:30pm which is about 4 hours and 45 mins from the time of this post. Otherwise I won’t have internet access until Monday at around the same time.
ok! ill try to be online then but i cant promise anything. if not we can trade on monday ^^

hello!! could i get a sprigatito and a fuecoco from you?? c:

Back