Old Pokemon General(RIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orotto looks like an awesome Pokemon, I hope it will be ghost/grass
not my top favorite, might train it someday!

The rumor for the new Eeveelution is a Dragon type. It's something with how all the types have a weakness against them in Eeveelutions and Fairy type is super effective to Dragon type.

I'd love to see a ghost type Eeveelution that evolves when you level up and also faint Eevee in the same battle somehow (like level him up against a trainer's first mon then he faints against the next one). That would be the most interesting thing ever to me. But I'm sure that's not going to happen. Perhaps I should pitch the idea to the gamefreak team.

A dragon-type eeveelution with good defenses would be amazing. I'd most likely use it. And if Sylveon turns out to be good I hope to use it too

I'd use any Eeveelution that wasn't Sylveon.

And Kippla, you can call me whatever you like haha! :p

images

Last edited:
Probably just a standard one. I've let my friend use it for a while because hes been on a few shiny hunts. Haven't actually played HG in like a year.

Last edited:
Probably just a standard one. I've let my friend use it for a while because hes been on a few shiny hunts. Haven't actually played HG in like a year.

for me, i have 4 shinies on my White 2. 2 wild encountered, which are male and female unfezants (lame :( ) You know you can get shiny dratini or gible by beating benga? ( This is obvious to some people sorry) I got a shiny haxorus from Nature Preserve :)

for me, i have 4 shinies on my White 2. 2 wild encountered, which are male and female unfezants (lame :( ) You know you can get shiny dratini or gible by beating benga? ( This is obvious to some people sorry) I got a shiny haxorus from Nature Preserve :)

On a related note, i never got how so many people could go through Pokemon over the years and never find a shiny (unless they find them and just run). I've encountered so many shinies, albeit most of them are first route garbage but still. I would probably put my counter at over 30.

Last edited:
Well, I'm one hell of a Max Repel hog, so I barely find shinies. Besides, the count is 1/8126, or something like that. Even if I never used Max Repels I'd still not find a shiny for a verrrrry long time.

I never use ANY repels and I've only ever found 1 shiny. ;-;
I'll always remember that Shinx which I found when I was supposed to be sleeping. Ended up using it in my Pearl run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back