Old Pokemon General(RIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did everyone see the final evolutions of the starters for X&Y and their types?

I saw it in this tumblr post.

I'm a bit disappointed now because I had it all worked out. I was gonna get Chespin, and then Squirtle, and then the Torchic from the wifi event, and I'd have my bases covered. Now, if I go that same route, I'm gonna have two fighting types. Shoot. xD

They didn't even try on making those final forms. They spent like 5 minutes on those designs. Especially greninja. I seriously hope they are actually fake.

They didn't even try on making those final forms. They spent like 5 minutes on those designs. Especially greninja. I seriously hope they are actually fake.

I wouldn't be surprised if they said a preschooler made them.

Chesnaught is ok, boring and a bit disappointing though.

Delphox has a tiny head.

And Greninja looks cool so I think I'm picking Froakie.

I know I don't really care for Fennekin's final evo, so at this point I'm either choosing Froakie or Chespin.

I wouldn't be surprised if they said a preschooler made them.
I think this is a bit of an exaggeration. Have you seen pictures drawn by preschoolers?

I don't know who I'll be choosing. At first I was like "lol wut" regarding Fennekin's and Chespin's final evos, and a little dubious about one aspect of Froakie's final evo
tongue scarf
, but now they are all growing on me, particularly thanks to fanart. Still leaning towards Froakie though.

Last edited:
I think this is a bit of an exaggeration. Have you seen pictures drawn by preschoolers?

I don't know who I'll be choosing. At first I was like "lol wut" regarding Fennekin's and Chespin's final evos, and a little dubious about one aspect of Froakie's final evo
tongue scarf
, but now they are all growing on me, particularly thanks to fanart. Still leaning towards Froakie though.

Believe it or not, small kids have more potential than teenagers or adults because their minds are like sponges and they're really creative when they're young. So yes, I stick by what I said. And awesome, another frokateer - fist bumps -

Believe it or not, small kids have more potential than teenagers or adults because their minds are like sponges and they're really creative when they're young. So yes, I stick by what I said. And awesome, another frokateer - fist bumps -
Well I was referring to fine motor control, especially looking back at stuff my mom had saved from kindergarten and first grade haha. I don't doubt the immense creativity of children :)

And frokateer, that's a cool term for Froakie fans/users. I wonder what Fennekin's and Chespin's would be.

I also need to decide whether to get the digital or physical copy. Probably physical, unless impatience gets the better of me.

Well I was referring to fine motor control, especially looking back at stuff my mom had saved from kindergarten and first grade haha. I don't doubt the immense creativity of children :)

And frokateer, that's a cool term for Froakie fans/users. I wonder what Fennekin's and Chespin's would be.

I also need to decide whether to get the digital or physical copy. Probably physical, unless impatience gets the better of me.

Oh, okay. :)

Maybe Fennekinnies' and Chespinies'

If I were you I'd get physical.

Last edited:
The only final start evolution I like is Froakie's. Chespin and Fennekin's 2nd evolutions were alright but on the 3rd they just turned weird. Chespin turned into a weird spherical statue and fennekin turned into a dress with a small head. I kind of want to keep Braixen forever.

Last edited:
Did everyone see the final evolutions of the starters for X&Y and their types?

I saw it in this tumblr post.

I'm a bit disappointed now because I had it all worked out. I was gonna get Chespin, and then Squirtle, and then the Torchic from the wifi event, and I'd have my bases covered. Now, if I go that same route, I'm gonna have two fighting types. Shoot. xD

I see what they did there. Each final evolution's secondary type beats the secondary type of the starter that they are originally strong against. It would have been more interesting if it was the opposite way...

Still picking Fennekin. I always pick Fire (except Torchic), since Fire is the rarest of the three starters when it comes to the type distribution of wild Pokemon.

And I'll probably pick Squirtle, since I need a good Surf user.

I never liked the Torchic line, so he will live in my box, only to come out endgame to quickly evolve and move back into the box. I plan on using that creepy tree from the horde battle demo as my plant type.

I'm starting to lean towards choosing Froakie now since I really like Torchic and I want to keep it in my team. But if that is the case, then that means picking Bulbasaur to cover my bases. I'm not even sure if I would keep it in my party the whole way through.

I've only started planning my team, but I'm mostly trying to see what types I can get to cover everything:

Greninja - Water/Dark
Blaziken - Fire/Fighting
Doublade - Steel/Ghost
Noibat - Flying/Dragon
Gardevoir - Psychic/Fairy

I think I'm only missing a Grass and Ground type. I'll have to see about transferring pokemon between generations or something if that's the case and I'll send over something like a Turtwig. xD

I'm starting to lean towards choosing Froakie now since I really like Torchic and I want to keep it in my team. But if that is the case, then that means picking Bulbasaur to cover my bases. I'm not even sure if I would keep it in my party the whole way through.

I've only started planning my team, but I'm mostly trying to see what types I can get to cover everything:

Greninja - Water/Dark
Blaziken - Fire/Fighting
Doublade - Steel/Ghost
Noibat - Flying/Dragon
Gardevoir - Psychic/Fairy

I think I'm only missing a Grass and Ground type. I'll have to see about transferring pokemon between generations or something if that's the case and I'll send over something like a Turtwig. xD

Can't transfer Pokemon until December.

possible Z mascot?
tumblr_mu8lpbQ4mw1qkmejdo1_500.jpg

mega gardevior:
tumblr_mu824aQAco1qeh39oo1_500.jpg

champion:
tumblr_mu81rbSPKM1r90e4wo1_500.jpg

steel type e4:
tumblr_mu8147HN9A1qzb7eco1_250.jpg

dragon type e4:
tumblr_mu8147HN9A1qzb7eco4_250.jpg

fire type e4:
tumblr_mu8147HN9A1qzb7eco2_250.jpg

water type e4:
tumblr_mu8147HN9A1qzb7eco3_250.jpg

noiverns pre-evo:
tumblr_mu7zf7Xpxo1sp2ohlo1_500.jpg

AND YES MY TOGEPI IS A LIL CHUBBY DONT DISS HER ;-;
Omf wtf Mega gardevoir or w/e it's spelled looks so weird fat... Noivern's pre evo is adorbs. that dragon type is just o_O

I HAV A CHUBBY TOGEPI 2!!

That's a nice vote of confidence considering all the effort Nintendo has put into making X & Y... Kudos!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back