Old Pokemon General(RIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't even here yet and I can safely say sylveon is my fav eeveelution.
I'm disappointed b/c asthetically flareon and leafeon are my top pics but their move pools and stats are absolutely horrid.
Umbreon is my most respected eeveelution because of it's stunning tanking abilities, but I don't elect to use one because my Blissey is way cuter and for my team much more effective. I do think highly of Jolteon for it's ability to outspeed many UU and access to bug type moves as well as paralysis, and I admire Vaporeon's bulky special hitting water stats but again, I have better (Milotic w/ hypnosis).

It isn't even here yet and I can safely say sylveon is my fav eeveelution.
I'm disappointed b/c asthetically flareon and leafeon are my top pics but their move pools and stats are absolutely horrid.
Umbreon is my most respected eeveelution because of it's stunning tanking abilities, but I don't elect to use one because my Blissey is way cuter and for my team much more effective. I do think highly of Jolteon for it's ability to outspeed many UU and access to bug type moves as well as paralysis, and I admire Vaporeon's bulky special hitting water stats but again, I have better (Milotic w/ hypnosis).

Jolteon outspeeds many in ou too :3
and don't forget Vaporeon has the water absorb ability, very useful for countering..but hypnosis has low accuracy D:

Last edited:
lol sheer force Nidoking. Remember in gen 2 it was OU? It's safe to say that King was dethroned a long time ago.

- throws king in jail -
Looks like you..
- takes shades off -
got dethroned..
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Not everything was meant to stay at the top, still a great choice in UU. I play mostly lower tiers anyway :p

Unless it gets another evolution it won't, the power creep won't allow it. It's fun to use in game though because of its ability/move pool, quite the helpful pokemon in the white treehollow/black tower.

And it can be helpful since it gets roar and stealth rocks so it could be used as a tank in certain situations.

Jolteon outspeeds many in ou too :3
and don't forget Vaporeon has the water absorb ability, very useful for countering..but hypnosis has low accuracy D:

I assure you, my EV trained, IV bred Milotic w/ Hypnosis, Surf, Ice Beam and Aqua Ring w/ splash plate will destroy any build of Vaporeon.

Don't know what the other guy is smoking with that moveset but mines rockin HP Electric ;D

Come at me bro

I tend to run hp grass on a lot of my water types anyway (keldeo or vaporeon are the two i used most in OU) for situations like that and for the occasional pain in the ass gastrodon. Throws a lot of people off guard because they expect ghost or ice.

Last edited:
I restarted my copy of Emerald today, I'm not doing any challenges this time. And I'm only up to Petalburg right now.
I have/will nickname my Pokemon after mythological creatures.
My team so far:

-Torchic (Phoenix)
Level 8
-Poochyena (Fenrir)
Level 6

sxI3pcz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back