• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Got mine sold in someone's town over at the gamefaqs boards for 470.

damn lucky dog. :3 I had to get rid of them earlier because I work over night and wouldn't be awake tomorrow. I made a profit, but not much. about 200k profit and I bought like 600-700k worth of turnips

damn lucky dog. :3 I had to get rid of them earlier because I work over night and wouldn't be awake tomorrow. I made a profit, but not much. about 200k profit and I bought like 600-700k worth of turnips

Ouch. I made about 7mil profit, but gave a 700k tip so it closer to 6.

Last edited:
I'm desperate for some good turnips... I seriously only have 10K left! Spent everything I have on the damn things. :(

I have 1.2 Million bells worth of turnips @ 90 / turnip trying to flip them this week if anyone has a good price anything over 90 let me know and I will share profit. Ideally 100+ selling price.

Hey, guys! If anyone still needs to sell last minute, my town's at 151 right now.
It's the morning price, but I'm OK with tting back if need be. PM me if you want to come sell. :)

Any good prices this afternoon, willing to leave share profit (not a lot as new) but could have look at some hybrids flowers.

Back