• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone is desperate to sell turnips are at 151, dm if you want the code! free ofc but tips always appreciated

can i please come
Post automatically merged:

My prices have changed to 184. No entry fee, the Dodo code is 4MKML. Don't know how long this will be running, but come as much as you want up until I close.

are you still open?

I have turnips selling on my island for 91. If you are interested, let me know and I will shoot you a Dodo code and meet you at the airport to take you to her. This is the first time I have done this, so only one visitor at a time, please. Tips are welcomed, but not expected.

I have turnips selling on my island for 91. If you are interested, let me know and I will shoot you a Dodo code and meet you at the airport to take you to her. This is the first time I have done this, so only one visitor at a time, please. Tips are welcomed, but not expected.
Sorry -- closed now!

Don't know if anyone is still up but the boys are buying turnips for 595! If you want to stop by pm! DO NOT respond to this post. Also my town is under extensive renovation and it looks terrible. Please don't wander; only sell your turnips and leave.

(Multiple trips are okay and this is a free entry

Edit: A big shout out to everyone that stopped by. ^^

Last edited:
Turnip prices are at 479 today. PM me if anyone is interested in selling.

Last edited:
Turnip price 474 bells. I'll try to have my gates open for a few hours so message me if you'd like to sell! :) No pay required, but tips in any form is appreciated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back