• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Got mine sold in someone's town over at the gamefaqs boards for 470.

damn lucky dog. :3 I had to get rid of them earlier because I work over night and wouldn't be awake tomorrow. I made a profit, but not much. about 200k profit and I bought like 600-700k worth of turnips

damn lucky dog. :3 I had to get rid of them earlier because I work over night and wouldn't be awake tomorrow. I made a profit, but not much. about 200k profit and I bought like 600-700k worth of turnips

Ouch. I made about 7mil profit, but gave a 700k tip so it closer to 6.

Last edited:
I'm desperate for some good turnips... I seriously only have 10K left! Spent everything I have on the damn things. :(

Hi everyone! I have some turnips to sell asap. Does someone have good price? Thanks in advance.

I have 1.2 Million bells worth of turnips @ 90 / turnip trying to flip them this week if anyone has a good price anything over 90 let me know and I will share profit. Ideally 100+ selling price.

Hey, guys! If anyone still needs to sell last minute, my town's at 151 right now.
It's the morning price, but I'm OK with tting back if need be. PM me if you want to come sell. :)

Any good prices this afternoon, willing to leave share profit (not a lot as new) but could have look at some hybrids flowers.

Back