• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Thinking about investing tomorrow. Does this thread see much action, I feel not many people post their prices.

Thinking about investing tomorrow. Does this thread see much action, I feel not many people post their prices.

People do post, well there are 825 pages :p This thread has helped and I've sold turnips for 600 each thanks to this thread. Another thing you can do is use the tumblr tag 'turnip spike' which helped me greatly last night.

People do post, well there are 825 pages :p This thread has helped and I've sold turnips for 600 each thanks to this thread. Another thing you can do is use the tumblr tag 'turnip spike' which helped me greatly last night.

Just making sure. I was woried since the last two pages were mostly people asking for prices and not someone giving prices.

Not a ton, but turnips are going for 147 bells today so shoot me a PM/visitor message if you want to sell in my town.

Not a ton, but turnips are going for 147 bells today so shoot me a PM/visitor message if you want to sell in my town.
Thought they dont sell on sunday, or did you TT?

Edit: If you did TT, I am coming over there right now. I can stand to make half a mill on one trip (can I buy more turnips if I already bought some?)

Last edited:
I TT'd <3

OK, I'm actually at someone's town rn and I think you are too; I'll shoot you a VM when you can come.

You can both come, Freedomna and siyichen, I just need a second to go visit someone. Will VM you when my gates are open, please add my FC.

Last edited:
You can both come, Freedomna and siyichen, I just need a second to go visit someone. Will VM you when my gates are open, please add my FC.

It's ok, I accidentally TT-ed backwards and spoiled all my turnips :( I only started playing recently, but now I know! Maybe next time :3 Thanks anyway!

Back